26

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 26 President Yan's Confession

    The clothes of the two were scattered all the way from downstairs to the door of the room on the second floor. Even on the stairway landscape basin, a small aqua blue underwear was hanging leisurely. In this two-person world, their passion almost occupied Every corner.

    Gu Yixin was pressed on the bed and kept intruding, and her body was slammed into forcefully, causing her head to hit the head of the bed. She could only put her hands on top of her head and put her palms against the head of the bed to reduce the impact. The whole person was dizzy. Yes, his mind was blank, passively feeling Yan Zhannan's strength like a beast.

    She only slept with this man, so there is no way to compare, but she still feels that Yan Zhannan should be much more ferocious than ordinary men, like a beast, just open her mouth and eat her.

    There was a fire in the place where they rubbed against each other. The excessively stimulating sensory enjoyment made her feel like a stranded fish. She could only breathe with her mouth wide open. However, Yan Zhannan did not let her go. Instead, he lowered his head and held her lips heavily. Tongue licking/licking, biting with teeth, forced her to groan like weeping.

    "Enough... Yan Zhannan... Enough." When he entered her body again, Gu Yixin couldn't help crying for mercy.

    The previous two sex/things happened in her confusion. Today, she did it in a sober situation, but found that it was better to lose consciousness. A bed exercise with this man was as intense as dying.

    The swaying gaze rests on a drop of sweat on the man’s chin, slips off his cheeks, stops at the chin for a short time, and then continues down, stroking the raised apple, past the sexy collarbone, and the sweat beads on the firm chest muscles Gather, go all the way down, sweep the perfect abdominal muscles, and sink into the thick body hair on the lower abdomen.

    Gu Yixin swallowed, and her legs tightened his waist even harder. The enjoyment of vision alone can make her orgasm directly. When she is at the utmost comfort, she feels fearful, so intense as □□ It's so addictive.

    Yan Zhannan panted heavily and pushed her hips vigorously, wishing to fuck her/to death directly, lest she would not forget to seduce him in such a fierce juncture, she was simply a goblin who would not pay for her life.

    A bed/affair, heartily.

    After bathing, Gu Yixin was busy in the kitchen wearing Yan Zhannan's casual t-shirt. The large t-shirt was put on her side and turned into a skirt directly.

    After taking a shower, Yan Zhannan went downstairs naked and wearing a pair of loose home trousers. He stood at the kitchen door and admired the beauty of the beauty for a while before walking in, hugging her from behind her, and rubbing her nose. The back of her neck immediately smelled the faint scent of shower gel, which was the same as his body.

    Gu Yixin was held by his big hand, and his hand movements were imprisoned. He couldn't help but twisted his elbow, trying to break away from his embrace, "I still want to eat, it's 7:30 in the evening."

    Her two legs are still trembling, and her whole body is sore and weak. Some of them are overworked in bed, and most of them are hungry. Her most urgent need now is to drink a bowl of hot soup.