44

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 44

    Suddenly a stack of paper was thrown toward her. Gu Yixin instinctively turned her head to avoid it. The paper hit her shoulder directly, and then slid to the ground.

    It was fine for him to go out in the afternoon, but it was stormy when he came back in the evening. The reason for his changes should be on these papers.

    Gu Yixin did not pick it up right away, but picked up the digital board and other small toys, quickly picked up Yang Yang and walked into his small room, put Yang Yang on the carpet, piled the toys next to him, and said to him : "Yangyang played for a while, mother and uncle were talking outside." After

    she settled down in Yangyang, she returned to the living room, the time was pointing to 7:30, the TV was still broadcasting Peppa Pig, a family of four pigs The atmosphere was very joyful when they all fell to the ground with laughter. In sharp contrast, the atmosphere in the living room was rattling.

    Gu Yixin glanced at Yan Zhannan, only to see that his face was gloomy, and his eyes looked like he was carrying a knife, making her shrink her neck subconsciously.

    Although she acted calmly, she was actually greatly frightened the moment he threw something on her.

    Since she started getting acquainted with Yan Zhannan, Yan Zhannan always looked very happy in front of her. He liked to play rogue, pretend to be a rascal, like to tease her, and tease her. This was the first time he lost his temper in front of her.

    This feeling is like hot summer weather, storms, lightning and thunder.

    Gu Yixin was not mentally prepared, and was directly frightened by him.

    The white A4 paper was scattered on the ground in a mess. Gu Yixin didn't ask him why, but squatted down to pick up the paper, and then carefully looked at the contents inside.

    When she saw what was written on it, her hand holding the paper couldn't help trembling slightly. She was not afraid that Yan Zhannan's life experience would be discovered by Yan Zhannan, but the process of Cheng Cheng being pregnant with Yang Yang, which really made her unacceptable.

    Before learning that Cheng Cheng was betraying her soul and body for her future, Gu Yixin was not surprised, and felt understandable. After all, this is a rule of the game in the circle. It can only be said that she does not cherish herself too much.

    But in order to achieve the goal, he would not hesitate to block a child. This approach is too extreme and too no bottom line. A child is a complete life, not a tool. What if Yan Zhannan didn't admit it at the time? What about the child?

    Gu Yixin felt distressed when he thought that Yang Yang had been sent to his hometown by Cheng Cheng to ignore him for three years and almost suffered from autism. How innocent the child is. If he cannot be held responsible, he should not be allowed to come to this cruel place. world.

    After Yan Zhannan threw out the report, he waited to see her reaction, but the woman was too calm, even after reading the report, she just shook her fingers slightly.

    Yan Zhannan's mood at this time is like an active volcano, which may erupt at any time, and a little bit of magma can burn a person completely.