50

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 50: Yan Family's Baby

    The entertainment version of the news about Yan Zhannan and Gu Yixin continues. Yan Zhannan told his subordinates to ignore it. Naturally, the company did not interfere. If the media does not have any follow-up news, the topic will naturally stay for a day or two and then pass. The problem is Until the third day, some new materials about Cheng Cheng continued to be exposed, and the news that was not very popular was aroused.

    The onlookers began to speculate whether this was another hype. Regardless of whether the content of the report was black or white, as long as it became popular and people remembered the name Cheng Cheng, this was also a usual trick.

    It's just that this kind of hype is definitely not a good thing for a newcomer. The person is famous, but what good is it to be infamous?

    Gu Yixin didn't want to develop in the entertainment industry, and he did not sign a contract with a brokerage company. There is no possibility of speculation. Yan Zhannan is even more unlikely to do such a thing. The only possibility is that someone wants to take the opportunity to discredit Cheng Cheng.

    After Yan Zhannan realized that something was wrong, he discussed with Gu Yixin and asked if she had offended anyone. Gu Yixin looked at a loss, "It is estimated that a lot of people have offended before, but I have forgotten them!"

    Yan Zhannan was speechless, and this woman seemed to be hopeless. He had to go to check it before it was reliable, so after staying in the north for three days, he hurried back violently.

    Old man Yan has been in a high position for many years, although he has slowly retreated to the second line, but the contacts he has operated for many years are still there, and the new year is approaching. It can be said that there is an endless stream of people who come to Yan's house to visit relatives and build relationships. Some of them are pushed down, it is estimated that the threshold will be trampled down.

    Although the old man has a bad temper, he doesn't want to blast the guests out. At most, he tightens his face and makes the visitor want to make excuses before he sits hot.

    However, this year's situation is different from previous years. Most customers are surprised to find that the old man is still smiling! This is simply terrifying, everyone always thought that the old man had no other expressions besides the stern expression!

    The old man will not only laugh this year, but the content of the conversation is also very strange.

    In the past, everyone talked about current affairs at home and abroad, political trends, and economic trends. But this year, the Yan family has basically been listening to the old man talking about children!

    This change is so great that it will be difficult for everyone to adapt to it for a while.

    Then everyone found that no matter which topic it was about children, in the end, it would always involve the Yangyang child of the old man's house.

    Speaking of Yangyang children, everyone will naturally ask curiously: Who is this child?

    The old man will say with emotion: It's the second child.