48

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 48

    48

    Chi Jun can have today’s status, not overnight, from idol to strength, his journey has not been smooth, he has acted in rave reviews of blockbuster movies, and he has also acted in bad movies with scoldings. This Avenue of Stars, he It also stumbled.

    As a friend of his, Gu Yixin always plays the role of an encourager beside him. When he is happy, he is happy with him. When he is down, he patiently persuades him. Later, he often helps him choose the script. Sometimes the two stay together. Watching the script together, you can watch all night.

    They are not lovers, but they are better than lovers.

    After Chi Jun had a girlfriend, Gu Yixin took the initiative to distance himself from each other, no longer helping him read the script, and no longer helping him solve problems.

    Perhaps it was because Gu Yixin was not used to being estranged. Chi Jun even mentioned to her that if she didn't like it, he could break up immediately. She was surprised at that time and said to him that feelings are not a trifling matter.

    After that, Chi Jun and Lin Qian's relationship was indeed heating up.

    Gu Yixin always thought that Chi Jun was the most trustworthy man she had ever met. He was serious, responsible, and responsible, and he could be trusted for life.

    But life is like a play. After she became Cheng Cheng, she realized that fate had made a big joke with her.

    "I think the look in your eyes just now was pretty good. I feel a little guilty when you look at it like that." After the scene, Chi Jun pulled her a little excitedly and said feelings.

    The temperature was very low. Gu Yixin was shivering with the coat sent by Xiao Ran. She actually wanted to go back to the rest room to drink some hot chicken soup. It was better than having a cold wind here and talking about filming.

    But Chi Jun was a big name in the crew anyway, so she walked away, not knowing what she would be said behind her back, so she could only shrink into her coat and chat with him helplessly.

    At the end, Chi Jun asked her curiously: "I really didn't expect your acting skills to be so good, what did you think?"

    Gu Yixin folded his arms and raised his eyes to the sky, "I don't know what I was thinking just now. I think it should be like this."

    " Director Jiang praised you just now, saying that you surprised him. The last time he said this, it was several years ago and he told a good friend of mine." Chi Jun said with emotion, that expression seemed to recall a beautiful scene.

    "That's Jiang Daomii's praise, I really don't dare to be it." Gu Yixin reacted coldly. She knew that his so-called good friend was the original Gu Yixin, but she didn't want to ask. In the past life, no one knew better than her, she really Can't be interested to relive my past from others.

    Xiaoran ran over again and brought her the warm chicken soup. Gu Yixin quickly opened it and drank several sips. The warm chicken soup instantly warmed her whole body. She smiled at Xiaoran gratefully and felt that Xiaoran was just a little girl. angel.