63

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 63

    Lin Qian didn't expect that Chi Jun would embarrass her in front of so many people, and suspect that she would affect his work. She is also a first-line star anyway, and her every move has attracted attention. Chi Jun's actions must have many people secretly Joking at her, especially Cheng Cheng, who was still on the sidelines when she had just been warned at the time, must be secretly gloating.

    The thought of being watched by the little vixen made her breathless.

    Lin Qian returned to Chi Jun's lounge. The more she thought about it, the more she became angry, and the more she thought about it, the more she couldn't sit still. She defeated even Gu Yixin's powerful rival, let alone such an unknown boy? She is going to marry Chi Jun soon. Before that, she really didn’t want to have any extravagance, but this Cheng Cheng, obviously the woman who walked the closest to Chi Jun during this time, said that there was no mess between them. .

    The reason why she gave her respect and honour and stayed with Chi Jun in this cold place was also to observe Cheng Cheng up close. It would be better if she could catch the other person a little bit, so that she would have a way to get Cheng Cheng Disappear from this entertainment circle!

    Lin Qian had nowhere to vent her fire, so she simply tossed up the paper drawn on the tabletop. When Chi Jun returned to the lounge after the play, she saw the tissue scraps all over the floor.

    Knowing that she was slammed by herself on the set just now, she was wronged at this time, and Chi Jun ignored it, took off her coat and lay directly on the couch.

    Lin Qian, who waited for a long time to comfort him, was even more bored. He raised his eyes and quietly rolled his eyes and said, "Even if I really hinder your work, you can't treat me like that!"

    Chi Jun's eyes opened slightly. Looking at her from the gap, I saw Lin Qian pouting and aggrieved. He originally liked her mouth because the lip shape is really similar to Gu Yixin. Unfortunately, there is still a gap between the two. Gu Yixin has nothing to do. At that time, I like plain makeup without lipstick, at most I just put on some lip balm, which looks clean and refreshing, but Lin Qian likes the red lipstick, every time I apply it like a blood bowl, it looks fresh. Bored.

    Chi Jun squinted his eyes and looked at the woman in front of him silently. This was definitely the person he knew best. She was shrewd and smart, but not grand. She was narrow-minded and must be more expensive. Although she was already expensive, she was missing. The temperament that a star should have, after all, Chi Jun hates her in various ways.

    But what about it? He didn't want to look for another person's shadow from her hungrily while disgusting.

    His desire for Gu Yixin is not a day or two, or a year or two. He can be said to have grown up watching Gu Yixin’s play. Although a few years older than her, his first spring dream was not the object Which sexy star, but her.

    Since then, she has become his obsession, until later he entered the showbiz and got close to her. This obsession has never changed. On the contrary, the closer he gets to her, the crazier he becomes infatuated.

    After the courtship failed, he finally couldn't suppress his inner desire, and found himself a substitute, that is Lin Qian, Lin Qian not only has lips like her, but also has a very similar curve on her side, so he especially likes her profile, even When going to bed, he also likes to pose her sideways, so that he has the illusion that he is really on his goddess, because Lin Qian and Gu Yixin's unknown similarity makes Chi Jun close to perverted and strict requirements. She was so demanding that she was not allowed to be fat or thin. Once Lin Qian had to lose weight in order to make a movie. For this reason, he was indifferent to her for a few months because she was no longer like Gu Yixin.