40

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 40

    Yan Zhannan's entertainment company was founded by him. The start-up capital came from Mrs. Yan. However, after the company became profitable, he immediately returned the money to the old lady.

    Later, when the company went public, Yan Zhannan gave out some equity to his subordinates, but the company was still his own word, and his decision-making and his words were definitely the most authoritative.

    His prestige in the hearts of the entire company is absolutely unique and cannot be shaken.

    Every time I met Yan Zhannan outside the head office, the employees had the illusion of the emperor’s micro-services on tour.

    Therefore, when Yan Zhannan appeared in the banquet hall, the employees of the company who were busy setting up the scene stopped their work and stared at Yan Zhannan in surprise.

    A few more talkative staff rushed forward, trying to suppress the over-excitement, and greeted Yan Zhannan enthusiastically, "Yan...Hello, Mr. Yan."

    Zhou Zhou followed behind Yan Zhannan, looking through. On Yan Zhannan's shoulder, seeing the few people in front of him who nodded and bowed towards him, what he thought of was the appearance of them disgusting their flowers with Fatty Yuan in the morning.

    Yan Zhannan nodded as a response, and looked at the venue layout casually.

    Since the celebration banquet will be held tomorrow, the furnishings of the hall are rather messy at this time, but there is still a rough shape.

    The off-white dining table is covered with clean white tablecloths, and the stage in the middle is mainly white. At this time, some employees are playing balloons, and a bunch of pink and white balloons are piled on the stage.

    Yan Zhannan frowned when he looked back and said to the employees beside him: "This is a celebration banquet. How can it be made like a wedding scene?" When the

    employees heard his complaints, their expressions were stiff, and they raised their lips and said hesitantly: "This is Yuan What the supervisor means."

    Yan Zhannan thought that Director Yuan should be the person he was looking for, so he asked: "Where is he?"

    "He was just... talking to someone in the hotel, I'll call him now."

    But before they could look for it, Fatty Yuan took the initiative to send it to the door.

    Fatty Yuan took his assistant out of the elevator. At first glance, he saw flowers of various colors in the middle of the hall. The colors and styles were clearly the same batch that he rejected in the morning. Fatty Yuan suddenly became furious, thinking that the suppliers are now Is it so arrogant? The things that were obviously returned were sent over again and again. Are they really exclusive?

    With anger in his heart, his voice was a little louder, and he roared impatiently: "What else should I send for? Who approved it? The person in charge of the flower shop?"

    The position where Yan Zhannan and Zhou Zhou were standing was just beside a few tall flower baskets. The flower baskets were nearly two meters high, which just blocked Yuan Fatty’s sight, so that he did not see Yan Zhannan at the first time, but they also gave Yan Zhannan. Get a taste of Yuan Fatty's prestige.