70

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 70 Chi Jun's Breaking News

    70

    Regarding her argument, Chi Jun naturally would not refute, and replied: "Okay, whether it is Gu Yixin or Cheng Cheng, I will go back and solve the problem."

    Gu Yixin curled his lips and typed quickly: "Don't bother you. The reason why Lin Qian targeted me was also from you. If you stay away from me, I will be safe.”

    Chi Jun’s message paused for a while, and after a few minutes, he returned: “Yi Xin, since it’s already Knowing your identity, how could I stay away from you? We are the best friends!"

    Best friend, Gu Yixin was depressed, sighed, and replied, "Forget it, we can't go back to the way we used to be. Status." After she became Cheng Cheng and knew him so much*, how could they return to the way they were before?

    Yan Zhannan, who was driving in the car, saw her sad face in the rearview mirror, thinking she was watching the news again, and said, "Don't read the news if you are not happy."

    Gu Yixin deleted the chat records one by one, and then put the phone in. Back to the bag.

    "Don't worry, no matter what the problem is, there will be a solution." Yan Zhannan comforted her.

    Gu Yixin nodded, naturally believing him.

    The car went all the way back to the small building, but found that the flower shop was surrounded by many media. Although the flower shop was not completely blocked, under the aim of a bunch of cameras, who would dare to walk in and buy flowers?

    Zhou Zhou is definitely a strange woman. In such an environment, she can actually think of a promotion. She drew a banner in front of the store with the words "Fifth Anniversary Grand Bargain, 25% off the audience!" She stood there. At the main entrance, Luo Luo generously faced the media footage, and started to promote the various businesses of the flower shop, and took the opportunity to advertise a free advertisement.

    Gu Yixin was sitting in the car, watching the love outside through the window, and couldn't help being amused by Zhou Zhou's behavior.

    Yan Zhannan also shook his head uncontrollably, "Such a talent, I really want to poach her away."

    "Dare you?"

    "I really don't dare." Yan Zhannan smiled, and said: "This situation is not suitable for living here."

    Gu Yixin nodded in sympathy, "Where to go?"

    Yan Zhannan curled his mouth, "Except for going home with me. , Where do you want to go?"

    Gu Yixin thought for a while, there really is no better place to go, so he nodded and agreed to go home with him, "When the media is gone, I will come back."

    The urgent expression made Yan Zhannan feel uncomfortable. It was refreshing, but didn't say anything. He followed Gu Yixin in the small building for a long time, and he also felt that living here was comfortable and convenient, and it felt like home.

    Back at Yan Zhannan's villa in the suburbs, the housekeeper led a few workers out to greet them. Even though they have been here several times, Gu Yixin is still very strange to this side.