31

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 31

    This appraisal report contains a lot of data that people can't read, item by item, item by item, carefully compared, that is the genetic code of Yang Yang and Yan Zhannan.

    The final result of these comparisons confirmed that the two of them have the same parent-child relationship.

    Gu Yixin held the report and couldn't calm down for a long time.

    Regarding Yangyang's life experience, it has always been a mystery in her heart, and she is eager to know the truth.

    But when the truth was presented before her as she wished, she was not as excited as she imagined.

    Gu Yixin regretted going to film this TV series. If it weren't for this, she would not have met Ning Shaoqi, nor would she accidentally learn the truth about Yang Yang's life experience, let alone do this paternity test.

    Should she go to Yan Zhannan to make it clear and tell him that although he was judged to be infertile, he still had a 3-year-old child. Yang Yang may be the only child in his life. As for how Cheng Cheng was pregnant Unless Cheng Cheng resurrected his child, no one would know.

    He should be surprised, he should be very happy, maybe he will decide to marry her right away, give her and the child a name, and then everyone will be happy.

    However, these were not what Gu Yixin wanted, she could clearly feel the awkwardness inside.

    She loves Yang Yang, because he is the biological child of this body. She has the responsibility and obligation to raise him. Besides, the child’s innocent smile is an elixir for all kinds of pains. She can face him every day. Absorbed full of positive energy.

    If no more important person appeared, she might raise Yangyang wholeheartedly, and then die alone.

    But now, in addition to loving Yangyang, she also loves Yan Zhannan. She loves this powerful man, but she loves to be a gangster and a coquettish man. He is her first and will be her only. He quietly invades her heart and quickly takes the most Favorable terrain to build the strongest fortress, she can only let him invade her feelings a little bit, but she can do nothing.

    Everyone has their own past. Gu Yixin thought that she would not care about those things, but love is selfish. When she knew that Yang Yang was the result of the combination of Yan Zhannan and Cheng Cheng, she could not stop the sadness that continued to flow from her heart. .

    After confirming that Yang Yang was Yan Zhannan's child, she couldn't control her thinking. She was deeply jealous of a woman named Cheng Cheng.

    Although she has already left, her body is still alive. Yang Yang still calls her mother, and Yan Zhannan likes her as she wants. Even if she is gone, she can still get a good-looking son in another way. Handsome man.

    And Gu Yixin, although she is still alive, in the eyes of others, she is already a dead person. She can only hide in a dark corner, acting as someone else, and continuing their lives.

    Even if Yan Zhannan loves her, he will only look at Cheng Cheng in his eyes. He has no supernatural powers, so he can't see through the appearance of the process and see her Gu Yixin's existence.