65

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 65

    65.

    My first feeling when I got home was that I didn’t have to wrap myself up like a ball even when I was outdoors. The thick down jacket that was like a beloved quilt was about to be beaten into the cold palace.

    Du Fei and Yu Ran said goodbye to Gu Yixin at the airport, and they had to go back to the company to report.

    Gu Yixin was reluctant to part with them. After all, she had received a lot of care from them for more than two months, but when she was not acting, she was just a florist owner. She couldn't give them a better future at all, and she could only reluctantly follow them. Goodbye.

    "The flower shop is across from the company. You can come and play often when you have time." She took Yu Ran's hand and exhorted.

    Yu Ran nodded. Although she was a little afraid of the big boss standing by, she still bit her head and said to Gu Yixin: "I will definitely stop by." The

    airport is really not the place to talk. Gu Yixin watched the two go to the company. Only then took Yangyang and followed Yan Zhannan into the car.

    Although she had just got off the plane and was in the dust, the old lady had already spoken and asked them to eat at home at noon. She wanted to pick up Gu Yixin from the dust.

    The old lady was very enthusiastic to her. At first, Gu Yixin thought that she was a mother and child. Because she was born with Yangyang, the old lady would look at her high, but after getting along, she found that the old lady is definitely an enlightened person. , She is agreeing with her from the heart, accepting her.

    After Gu Yixin became an adult, she was no longer close to her mother. Every time she met, she always came and went. Even if she talked on the phone, she mostly talked about work matters. Maternal love was already out of reach for her. After getting in touch with Cheng Cheng, Cheng Cheng's mother, found that their mother and daughter had no feelings.

    The appearance of Mrs. Yan surprised her and was more touched.

    Knowing Cheng Cheng's dark history, still accepting her tolerantly and treating her like a relative is definitely something Gu Yixin never expected.

    In her heart, the kind old lady has secretly substituted the role of mother.

    The old lady prepared a sumptuous lunch for them, but when halfway through the meal, Yang Yang held the rice bowl and started to doze off. At the last moment, at the first point, his little face almost fell into the rice bowl. Fortunately, Yan Zhannan's eyes were quick and worthy. Holding him, Yang Yang turned his head and fell asleep directly in his arms.

    The family was amused by his cute and simple image. The old lady wiped his mouth with a small towel and said while wiping: "Last night I heard that my mother came back today, so he made a fuss and refused to sleep, saying that he was going to sit and wait. You, as a result, fell asleep on the sofa before nine o'clock, and got up at 6:30 in the morning, urging the adult to take him to pick you up. Now it’s fine, and I can’t hold it anymore.”

    Gu Yixin looked at him lovingly. The little angel like an angel couldn't help but looked up and kissed his face.

    The old lady said again, "Since you are asleep, let him sleep upstairs first. If you have something to do, do it first. When he wakes up, let his grandfather send him back."