53

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 53 President Yan Is Jealous Again

    53

    With this guess, Gu Yixin suddenly lost his appetite, and with a little frustration, she secretly glanced at Chi Jun beside her, only to find that he was looking at her openly, and suddenly became angry and asked him: "What's wrong?"

    Chi Jun smiled: "I found that you are so different from the original. Is it because of the previous amnesia? Haven't you remembered it?"

    Gu Yixin said ambiguously: "If you want to get it, it's not bad, but people will change. But I just want to live with a different attitude."

    Chi Jun took a sip of tea, and said in agreement: "The current way is pretty good."

    Gu Yixin replied: "Okay, I don't need to comment on you."

    Regarding her prickly appearance, Chi Jun didn't care, but teased her even more cheaply: "But this quick temper still needs to be changed."

    Gu Yixin could not understand his leisurely appearance, and said in a low voice, "I think Mr. Chi should change. That's your special hobby."

    Chi Jun's face changed slightly when she heard her say this, and his paleness was a little unpredictable under the light.

    He was silent for a while, just when Gu Yixin thought he would not respond, he listened to him lightly and said: "Everyone has a weird hobby, which is normal."

    Gu Yixin raised the corner of his mouth slightly and said, "You Aren't you afraid that I accidentally told you about this weird hobby?"

    Chi Jun was calm this time, handing her a bottle of juice, and said with a smile, "Even if you say it, someone has to believe it."

    Gu Yixin's words contained a bit of threat, but he didn't expect that Chi Jun would be so confident and fearless. He wanted to come, without evidence and evidence, and suddenly ran and said that Chi Jun was a joke. Who would believe it?

    Even if Cheng Cheng had kept a mind and some evidence before, when Gu Yixin was here, it had become a hearsay, she did not know what kind of future Cheng Cheng would leave.

    Gu Yixin looked at the churning soup base in the hot pot, and the bubbling soup was just like her mood at this time. He turned around and said to Jun: "Are you free after dinner later?"

    Chi Jun raised his eyebrows and said with a smile. "Naturally, there is something, something?"

    Gu Yixin frowned and nodded, "I have something to tell you."

    Chi Jun was even more surprised and said, "Aren't you eager to stay away from me?"

    Gu Yixin Glancing at him, he found that there was no need to tell him clearly, just his attitude, no matter how clear she said, he would definitely pretend to be stupid.

    Then he said: "Forget it, I'd better stay away from you."

    Chi Jun's expression was very disappointed, "Don't you have something to say?"