9

return

Passing through the scum

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 9

    Gu Yixin, who was hit hard in Chi Jun the night before, was so dumbfounded by Yang Yang’s piss that he was dumbfounded by the urine stains on the bed, then rubbed his face and sighed to get out of bed. Yangyang took a shower, then took a shower by himself, and then he made the mattress.

    Because she was busy with things, she had no time to hurt the spring and sad autumn. The name Chi Jun was naturally left behind.

    In fact, it is not bad to have a child, who is particularly easy to distract.

    Therefore, on the first day of her formal motherhood, Gu Yixin got up early in the morning to wash the sheets, wash the sheets, and dry the quilts. He was as busy as a housewife.

    She doesn't know how to be a mother, so she will act as a mother, maybe she will act as a "fake act"!

    The weather was good on this day and the balcony was very sunny. As soon as the quilt was dried, she was completely bathed in the sun. She pointed to a large puddle of urine on the quilt and said to Yang Yang, "Yang Yang, look at the map you drew. It's vast and bigger than Russia."

    Yang Yang raised his head and looked at the quilt seriously. He doesn't know Russia, but he knows that bedwetting is a shame. If he is known by his cousins, he will definitely be jokes by the crowd. .

    He blinked his eyes and said to his mother: "You need to wear panties."

    Gu Yixin couldn't understand for a while, looking at him in confusion, "You wore panties last night, one long and one short, two."

    Yang Yang thought anxiously, and explained: "Pants that can pee."

    Gu Yixin suddenly realized, patted his forehead and said, "I forgot, you need to wear diapers to sleep!"

    Yang Yang nodded vigorously!

    Gu Yixin secretly laughed, covering her mouth, and solemnly apologized to Yang Yang: "I'm sorry, it's because of my inexperience. I forgot to wear diapers for you. The responsibility for bedwetting must belong to me."

    Yang Yang continued to nod.

    Gu Yixin boiled two eggs with milk and bread. This is the breakfast for the two of them, simple, simple and very warm. Yang Yang was always very well-behaved. When Gu Yixin was preparing breakfast, he sat in a chair and waited obediently, handed him the things, and he would eat seriously without making noise or making trouble.

    Gu Yixin was watching him while drinking milk. There was a weird feeling in her heart. This child was so well-behaved. She had met many children in the crew before. She really hadn’t seen anyone like Yang Yang. It was a bit too well-behaved. He doesn't have the liveliness that a little boy should have, and he still feels very insecure. He likes to pull the corners of her clothes during the day and curl up in bed at night.

    Gu Yixin held his head, frowning and wondering if he was bullied at Mama Cheng's house? Cheng's mother helped bring the children for money, and she might treat her children harshly.

    Thinking about it this way, I feel that Yang Yang is really pitiful, with an unreliable mother and a fierce grandma.

    Gu Yixin's entangled emotions the night before, after the tossing in the morning, obviously relaxed a lot. She put on the gown for Yang Yang, took his little hand, and went downstairs for a walk leisurely.