Chapter 38: Parting ways (Finale pt.1)

A timeskip right after koro-sensei died

Y/n's POV

I'm glad I met these people... I really am. I don't know what could have happend if i chose a different path, but I am happy and contented with the man I love the most... The hallucinations stopped, and i've been doing great lately. I do admit, I missed the good ol' Koro-sensei but nothing can be done. As for my job... I quit, I don't want to look back into my dark past. I want to move on.

"Y/n??? Earth to Y/n!!! KYAHAHAHHA!!!"

a distant voice called, it sounds familiar... Annoyingly familiar...

"Are you dumb!? WAKE. UP."

I snapped back to reality and saw fun girl infront of me, she looks rather excited... No... I know why she's here.

"Have you made up your mind mi'lady?" Flame asked me in a rather polite manner.

Tau and violet looked at me in awe. Flame went silent and Fun girl was grinning.

I stood up to fix myself and looked at the mirror.

"I-... I can't leave chloe alone..." I said

"I will take care of her" Claude said while leaning in the doorway with chloe beside him, tearing up. I knew... She knew about me... How could I lie?

*sigh*

"I've already made up my mind, i'm coming with you, this is only to repay my father- His Highness for resurrecting me."

"What about you lover? Are you gonna leave dear karma?" Violet laughed

"Will you give me time to talk to him? 1 day... Give me 1 day."

They bowed and left, i took that as an agreement. As soon as they left, Chloe hugged me bursting into tears, stating her goodbyes.

Some time later

Karma and I agreed to meet at my favorite place, a private hill where we used to date alone. I hate to admit, I didn't want to leave. I hated the fact that I had to leave him alone...

"Hey" I heard a soft voice calling out to me... It was him.

I bursted into tears as I ran and hugged him tight, he knew I was leaving... He immediately knew.

"So you'll leave me just like that huh"
His voice cracked up as he was about to cry.

I hated that...

I didn't want to make him cry...

"I promise... I will be back" I said as I looked up at him who is now crying

"Will you not forget me?" He asked, pain in his voice.

"This isn't you at all karma! Of course I won't... I will come back" I scoffed as my tears roll down my cheek...

Aaah... I've really softened up, this isn't me at all... But, I'm glad I was able to feel these emotions. These emotions I though I'd never feel ever again. Brother... Are you happy now? Oh how I miss you.

"I love you y/n... I'll wait for you to come back" Those were his last words, we kissed each other for the last time...

This is goodbye...

See you again, my love
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???'s POV

*screech*
"Omg! CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!"
"Hey... Hey... Are you okay???"

"W-what? Why can't I see a thing... W-where am I?"

Finale part 1