Chapter 25: Tears and Lies

Previously
I started crying but somebody opened the door...
@@@@@@@@@@@@@

THIRD PERSON'S  POV!!!

The moment was all... Gloomy...  Dear little Ms. Y/n is crying while someone opened the door. It was a lovely young man wearing in royal clothes, the man in which y/n saw in her dreams.  This man has an angry look. "Y/n! Let's  go home... " The man hugged her with tears rolling down his eyes.  "Who...  Who are you??" Y/n asked unknowingly who he was.  "I am Rem l/n, I am your father...  I am so sorry...  Who are these humans? " Rem asked...  The moment went on flat while tears bursting out of tears...  "Dad...  The-" "I am her boyfriend." Karma cuts off y/n and a person interrupted "No I am her boyfriend...  Don't  go on lying infront of her father's  face karma.  As far as I have known...  You are Okuda-san's boyfriend, and you are just gonna straight up tell a lie...  Infront of her.  Kinda bold and a stupid thing to say. " Chen raised up his voice while putting his arm around y/n signalling that she only belongs to her. Rem got the message and glared at Karma. "We may be demons but we really hate people who lie...  May my curse be with you! " My dad said while tapping y/n's shoulder and they left.

Chen's POV
That was close,  I am happy Mr. L/n didn't  get mad...  Or I might lose y/n... I love her so much...

-Home sweet home-

Third person's pov

"So Ms.  Y/n... You are la-  *gasps tf outta him* My lord... How have you been?" Claude exclaimed while bowing down.  Rem, scanned the house and smiled "Pretty decent for a half demon half angel huh... " He smirked.  You looked confused at that moment he said HALF ANGEL... "what??? " you frowned, knowing another truth that your known parents lied... "I will explain later on...  I really missed you my sweet pea!" Rem hugged her grown daughter for the first time,  shedding tears. Unknowingly, tears started dashing out of you.  You sobbed and hugged back. This time,  you felt loved and cared. For the first time,  you felt different emotions aside for you brother and karma...  Deep in your heart you knew that this is it...  You are finally going to be happy.

Chen's pov
They look nice together...  I guess this is the first time that she a love of a parent...  I did some digging while i was at work and found out that she was abuses by her known parents...  I felt sad and so...  I contacted her father...  I am a @$/@*/$$... I can't  let her go...I love her... And...  I will NEVER let her cry...  She is precious to me... Her e/c is just so addicting andI can't  help but watch her...

-MOMENTS LATER-

Y/n's POV

"So sir... " "Call me dad. " Rem...  I mean...  Dad cut me off,  "D-dad,  What happened? Why am I on earth if I am a demon...  Why do I have to suffer...  Why does my brother need to die??? " I cried out $again$ and he replied
.
.
.
.
.
"Because...  He $@$\'&\ okay??? " He said...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.....

.
.
.
I love you...  My dearest pea...

(Yeaaahhhhh boi)
Cliffhanger buchasss!!!
Hey,  so...  How manyonths was I gone out again?  Hahahaha sorry if i just updated now cuz me busy with my life and I AM DAMN SAD!!!
Btw...  I saw other ppl doing a face reveal...  I could totally do that if my votes on this book gets to 900+ ye...  I'll  do dat i pramis...  Oh and also...  I wanna ask all of y'all...  About those censored thingy... What do you think they meant or they said???  Comment down below to figure it out kay???  See ya
'peace out scouts'