Chapter 15: Someone's jealous... (Y/n),Can't you see? I love you so much..

Previously..........

  It all ended...I can't believe I ended up angry..''Uhm...Ngaisa..Y/n..We're going to head first.'' Isogai said, ''Sure, we're just gonna grab some drinks.'' He said...We were grabbing drinks but......''Yo Nagisa!'' Two upperclassmen were standing infront of us..''Ya'll proud of yourselves? Acting like you have the time of your lives! Laughing during assembly? Not cool..You bums ever hear of respect?'' One of the humans said...''Why don't you ask yourselve 'bout that then huh? Bullying others is no sign of respect at all.'' I giggled.''What did you say?!! Do you want me to kill you?'' One held my tie off...''Pffttt...Kill?? Like you've got the balls to do so, go right ahead..I don't even think you have a ball yourself....'' I said in a demonic voice..  

------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV <3

...........I MUST BE LOSING MY MIND SAYING THAT!! ''Y-you're a PSYCHOPATH!!'' They both said while walking away from us both..I sighed from exhaustion,''I am kinda surprise 'ya know. i didn't really expected you to be that....demonic.''Nagisa said to me in a sweet voice.''Who wouldn't have fought back then they would keep on bullying us.'' I said in an annoyed voice. We both hurried back to the classroom.But on half way there I told Nagisa that I am ditching. He told me that he would keep it as a secret...I then went in the middle of ze nature..and rested for awhile, I sat down on my favorite tree because......IT'S MY FAVORITE....I hear footsteps but I didn't really mind it..

Someone's POV

 I saw (Y/n) resting in her ''FAVORITE TREE''..She's still so beautiful as ever...I decided to let her rest on my lap and oh my gosh...SHE IS SO DAMN CUTE!! I just can't help but take pictures!!

Y/n's POV

''Kachak...Kachak...'''I hear camera noises and so I was annoyed that I got up and saw bakabane ..I was blushing because...because...I WAS ON HIS LAP FOR DEMON'S SAKE!!! I almost fainted...''K-K-K-Karma?!!!! WAT THE HECK DUDE!! I WAS HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE HERE AND YOU RUINED IT!!'' ''Really (Y/n)~chan?? It does look like you are having the time of your life...with me of course~<3'' He sent me a flying kiss which I dodged it quickly..''Why you here?'' I pouted..''Because you are cheating on me (Y/n)~channy dear.'' He said in a serious tone..''I-I-I wasn't!!'' I said ''Oh? So you finally admitted that you love me eh??'' ''No i am not!'' ''Yes you are dear...'' He said while hugging me...'''That someone did this to you...Infront of everyone..It hurts..so much.'' He said and was about to cry..ARE YOU SERIOUS?!! ''You mean asano?'' ''hmmm.....what he is to you exactly??'' ''He is my childhood friend baka!!'' ''Oh....So...He doesn't have a chance does he?'' ''WTH are you talking about huh??'' ''I am talking about on how you are mine and mine alone...I might go yandere mode for 'ya tehee....''.........I know that he is hurt but dude.....IT IS JUST A HUG!! IF HE HADN'T DONE THAT THEN I MIGHT HAVE KILLED SOMEONE INFRONT OF EVERBODY....''Say...Karma, you said you love me right? So...What if I say I Love You too??'' ''OF COURSE I WOULD BE SENT TO HEAVEN!!!''...................I blushed a little but i know that this isn't the right time...yet.....I will just look for the correct timing but for now...i am just gonna have some fun :)

to be continued...................

SORRY IT TOOK AWHILE...IT IS BECAUSE I WAS STUDYING AND DOING SOME HOMEWORK...PLUS IT IS ALREADY LATE...THIS IS SO SHORT AND I AM SORRY FOR THAT.....I WAS JUST SLEEPY BUT DON'T WORRY....I WILL MAKE IT LONGER THE NEXT TIME I UPDATE!! JANAIII!!