Chapter 32 part 2: SAVE ME

"What have i done?!" I gasped and knelt down as I thought of what had happend... 'Why is this happening?! Why me?!' I sobbed as the sky cried in unison with me.
Brother... Are you watching me? What have I become... Who... Who am I? Brother... If you were here... Would you... Hug me while singing our favorite song... Brother, I-...

I missed you...

These words... These feelings... These memories of you... Why did you have to go? Why did you have to leave me all alone? Brother... Please... Come back to me...

Everything started to black out... While memories of my dear brother started rushing in...

"Brother... Will you leave me someday too?"
"(Y/n)-chan, you shouldn't think of those things yet! (Y/n)-chan deserves to be happy"
"But brother... I won't be happy without you! I want to stay beside you forever!"
"(Y/n)-chan, just remember that I will always be by your side, I will never EVER leave you!"

Brother?

"Oh its you, (y/n)-chan... Look at you, you're grown up now!"

Brother... I-, I missed you!

"Were you lonely? Don't worry, didn't i tell you that i will never leave you?"

Brother... *hugs him while crying* brother! I'm sorry... I didn't mean for everything to happen!
Brother, please... Save me!!!
"(Y/n)-chan, you didn't do anything wrong... You are precious to me, I know you wouldn't but... You have to let go..."

Brother? What do you mean?

"You have to let go of the blame and past. I don't want you to be sad anymore... And I don't want you to be bound by this fate... You have to let go... I love you.... (Y/n)... My dearest sister..."

Brother.... Brother where are you going? Brother don't leave me... I won't be happy with you gone... Brother, save me... Save me!!!!