Chapter 17: Better than ya'll both! (Y/n)~chan WINS!!

Previously.... ON HOW TO CATCH A CHEATER!! Joke!...

''WELL i was planning on keeping her by myself though ;)'' I smirked...''Pfft let's see about that'' Asano said with that smirk too!! HE IS COPYING MEH!! But I knew that from that moment on, there is going to be a war of love....  

-----------------------------------

Y/n's POV

 'Midterm exams eh? How troublesome!' I thought while studying at my room.. -KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK- ''Come in!'' I said, the second i said it, I saw Asano. ''Oh hello (Y/n)~chan! Studying for the midterm exams i see?'' He smiled at me. ''Uhm, well duh! It might not be my thang but hey! I still need to study..'' I said while trying to focus on my notes. ''Do you mind if we study together?'' He said while blushing...I nodded since he came all the way here i guess...

-10 MINUTES LATERUUU!!-

-knock knock knock!- 

''Come in!'' I said while keeping three of my books since Asano and I finished studying with them. ''My lady, you have a visitor.'' Claude said while a red-haired lad with crimson eyes appeared, which made Asano twitch. ''Hello Karma? What brings you here?'' I said while focusing on the Math problem (a.k.a you are stuck in that problem XD). ''Well, I was just passing by. So, I was wondering to have a snack with you. I bought some Honey Buddah chips, and while you're at it, I can help you study.'' Karma said while flaring at Asano. ''SURE!!!'' I only said that because of the HONEY BUDDAH CHIPS!!.....They keep glaring at each other which made me uncomfortable,then Asano spoke up. ''How about let's have a challenge, If your class can beat my class, then my class will treat you to something. But if my class beat yours in the midterm exams, you will do whatever we tell you to do :) '' Asano said with confidence....I agreed to it..And then the day ended. I walked both of them through the station and there we parted ways. ''*sigh* tomorrow huh....challenge...HONEY BUDDAH CHIPS!!''

-MIDTERM EXAMS!!-

Holy Cow! These are easy!! Like I mean..really!! Other students are having a problem solving this math problem but really??!! This is like for gradeschoolers! Not highschoolers!!

-DE NEXT DAY!-

''The classroom sure is noisy!'' I said to Karma....WHY WAS I WITH KARMA YOU ASKED??!!

--FLASHBACKKUU!!--

''Bye Claude!'' I shouted, ''You sure you want to walk??'' Claude asked..I nodded, all I want is to feel some fresh air when somebody was shouting...a.k.a Karma ''HEY (y/N)~CHAN!! WANNA WALK TO SCHOOL TOGETHER?!

--backu to de storey!- lel!!

''It sure is'' He said while opening the door, everyone was crazily hugging me...congratulating me...and such...They finally calmed down and told me that i got first..I totally beat Karma and Asano!!

Asano fulfilled his promise and took us to a school trip the next week! But, something bad is going to happen..I could feel it...

TO BE CONTINUED!!

A/n's note!!

SORRY I UPDATED LATE SINCE I WAS BUSY WITH MY 2 YOUTUBE CHANNELS! I WAS SO BUSY I FORGOT TO UPDATE MY WATTPAD! GOMENE!!