Chapter 8 2/2: Stupid Kayano!!

Previously

  why I am feeling weird around him..Whatever..But..I can't just ignore this can I?? I......Have feelings for him? I don't know..At all...  

                                                                             ~~~

Y/n's POV

 Oh whatever...I looked outside the window and it's already nighttime for demon's sake..I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT MY SLEEP TODAY!! NOOOOOO!! '' (L/n)~san!!! let's hang out shall we?'' Kayano shouted..Seriously,these....ALIENS got some guts to run around my house...''Sorry..I can't,I need to sleep.''I said.I mean,it is the truth....................... 

--Some time later--

 ''Okay Fine!! I'll come dammit..Just stop mocking me Kayano!'' I said.SERIOUSLY! I WANT MY BED!! I saw Chloe laughing at my face while I was being dragged by Karma and Kayano.''CHLOE! HEEELLLLPP!!'' I cried ''Nah! That's what you get for sleeping the whole day when you have no school or something..SWEETNIGHTMARES!!!'' She giggled..Then the night was...HORRIBLE!!! I need to hear them sing and tell stories..''Hey hey! Let's play truth or dare!'' Kayano said..''EVERYONE! WHO CHOOSES DARE?'' Kayano asked..Karma chose truth..so as Nagisa...''I choose nothing...''I said in a bored tone ''Ehh~ nandeska?'' Karma said in a teary expression.He is so annoying like UGH! I just wanted to sleep..SLEEP OKAY?! ''Okay fine..I choose truth.'' I said so..''So...Do you have a crush? Who is it?'' Kayano asked....Kayano...You are one stupid old cow lady! I wanna hang you like a christmas ornament right now! But,being an assassin doesn't consider feelings..''I have none and I will never will..'' I said in a dead serious tone..Their expression changed seeing me for the first time being serious as hell....''Ughhh.....Ok then?'' Kayano sweatdropped. I turned my face on the other side of the room knowing that I was lying....They then asked karma about his most embarrassing story so as nagisa blah blah im lazy as hell.The time went b and everyone was tired,as for me...I went downstairs for some snacks...CANDIES OF COURSE!!! ''Onee~san?'' A CUUTTEE voice hushed, I looked around and saw Chloe..''Can I sleep with you?'' she asked ''Sure...''...We both went to thy room and slept...

=Morning=

I woke up and saw a letter by my lamp...Weird...

Dear (L/n)~san,

   Thanks for letting us in for the night.It was fun even though it lasted like really fast.I hope we do another slumber party should I call it..Bye and Take care

From,

Kayano,Karma,Nagisa  

~end of letter~

YOU CALL THAT FUN! I CALL THAT BEING A BUM! I SLEPT LATE AT NIGHT ÝA KNOW!!! seriously..humans are so frail,but whatever.........I feel like I'm forgetting something...Oh yeah! That one!

============================

IMPORTANDO!!

HEY GUYS! SORRY I LIED LAST CHAPTER ABOUT THE STATEMENT ''IM GONNA UPDATE TOMORROW.'' I AM TRULY SORRY!!!! I FORGOT THAT WE HAVE EXAMS! GOMENE! PLEASE READ THE NOTES I GAVE YOU ESPECIALLY THE ONES WITH ''IMPORTANDO''VOTE MORE TO MY CHAPTERS AND A/N NOTES BECAUSE I NEED IT FOR SOME INSPIRATION!! HAPPY OTAKU DAY AND GOD BLESS US ALL!!