Chapter 31: Deep Within

Y/n's Pov

That slow heartbeat of a sound... Its drawing me in. But... Isn't it weird? Its coming out from a large rose... Its size is the same as mine. The rose is glistening and its beauty is unexplainable.

"What could a beauty like you doing in here"
I said as I reached out to touch the rose then a beam of light came out and it formed into different fragments of memories. I was shocked to see not only my memories, but someone elses...

"Help me! Somebody help me!" A woman shouted in one of the fragments. I took a closer look to see a raging fire and a beautiful lady trapped in that fire. I was horrified at the image of her crying beside the corpses of two people. "*The fire went out* Are you okay?"  A man appeared from the shadows. I was shocked to see that it was my Dad. "Dad... Dad saved my mom... My mother is a human..." I stuttered as i was backing up but I bumped to another fragment. This time, I saw my mother, despised by other demons. She is pregnant, and the child... Is me...

"Aren't you happy? We will have out first born child" My mother chuckled while my Father hugged her with all care...

"---WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY CHILD IS DEAD?!"
I heard my mother's voice behind me so I turned around to see another fragment. This time, my mother look petrified talking to someone older...

"You dare to talk to me, the king, in such a tone?! Yes! Your child is dead and she will never be back!" Said the old man, which appears to be my grandfather. My mother looked restless and she couldn't believe the news... She thought that I was dead...

The fragment beside it shows my mother... My mother committed suicide. She couldn't believe it herself that her child... That I was dead... They deceived her... While my Father was somewhere doing his work... The next fragment showed the helpless little me left alone in a doorstep, and my brother found me... My dear brother.... How i missed you so much... So much...

*Heart Beats loudly*
".... My heart... What is happening..." I said as I clenched my chest in pain. The fragments stopped and beamed back to the rose. The large rose... It was... It was slowly withering...
*Hear beats loudly* Every beat of my heart, the rose reacts to it....

*pants* *pants* "w-what is happening..." I tried to speak out for someone to hear me...
"Knowing too much could get you killed..." Someone spoke. "Who's there?!"

"Look at the rose... Isn't it beautiful? But as the day goes on without it being watered. It WILL wither away, just like your heart, Y/n."

I looked at the rose and one of its petal has fallen. As it reached the ground, I puked up blood. I-im confused... What the hell is going on!?
My vision started to blur up. My strength is fading away, like its being sucked away. My lifeless body just layed down on this dark void...

"You look so pitiful, Y/n."
"Who are you? Show yourself!"
A figured appeared infront of me and it was...
"I am you, Y/n... I am the other side of you"
"What do you want?!" I asked confusingly.
"The same thing as you, control. Its that simple Y/n. You just need to say the words:
I grant you, my other self to have control over my body." She giggled. "What would I get in return?"

"Freedom. Freedom away from this shitty world, I ensure that."

That sound good... I'm done with this shitty world anyways...
Without thinking, I gave my other self permission... And that happend in a second.
----
I was back in the real world... Except...

"AHHHHH~ So THIS is what the world has become... Haha... Hahahaha.... Hahahahaha!!!!!!"
The Y/n you knew... Is now replaced with a newer version of me...

To be continued....

Fuck! This chapter ain't longer than Karma's dick ˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )‧º·˚

See you on the next chapter!
Peace out scouts!