Chapter 32 part 1: Death

Other Y/n's POV

'This body is so amazing, time to suck some life out of people hahahahahahahhaha!!!!' I thought as I walk through the woods in this rain and look who I saw, Dear Okuda.
'This is gonna be fun!'

"M-manami-san...." I said
"What do you want?"

I hugged her and she startled, "I said, WHAT DO YOU WANT??"  "I'm sorry, for everything..."
"I-its fine... Karma loves you anyways..." She said as she hugged me back. BINGO!
"Manami-san, how does it feel to be betrayed?"
"It feels like you got stabbed in the heart..."

My body started to heat up and I transformed to my demon form. My wings with fire in them, my eyes turned into red glowing eyes, my horns grew, and i was in form. Okuda was shocked at the sight she saw and tried to ran away but failed. The Hands of the Dead grabbed her by the hands and feet. "AHHHHHHH!!!!! What is this?! Let go of me!"
"Its funny to see you struggle when death is here to fetch you!" I said as I look at her eyes that are drowned in tears, I went near her and whispered "Your Eyes, they lie..." I stabbed her with my knife, the soul sucker. I saw her figure disappear. "Will this soul be enough to sustain your heart... Y/n..."

The real Y/n's POV
'Ahhh, im so pathetic... I'm useless... I probably made the wrong decision...' I thought to myself as I lay down next to the withering rose... *blood drips from above* "b-blood?" I stood up and backed up as I saw the blood pouring on the rose... Its like its watering the rose... And Its starting to be back to normal, so is my strength...

"What is happening..."
"We killed someone" The other Y/n appeared infront of me...
"Confused?" She walked towards me and put her finger on my forehead. Memories started to flow inside me, I began to tear up the fact that Okuda... I killed her...
"If you keep sucking up people's soul, your heart will be refreshed and maintained. Once you obtain thousands of souls, you will be invincible." She added as she faded away.

"Ahhh... I made a mistake again..."

To be continued..

This is a mini chapter