Chapter 34: Vanish

"Then defeat me"

Y/n's POV
She said so proudly, we both teleported to a different location, its the rooftop from where I tried to commit suicide right after my brother died... I hated the fact of remembering it.

"The place seemed familiar right? The memories... The past."

"Shut up and lets get this over with" I activated my demon form.

"Is that the power you borrowed from that damned devil? How silly" She then disappeared

"Are you gunna run away from me?" I stated... She just disappeared out of thin air-

TWACK!

This bitch had the audacity to kick me from the side. She did NOT just do that!

"Are your powers for display only?" She laughed. That pissed me off, I blasted her heart out of her.

"I heard... My weakness is my heart, I didn't know it would be the same for you too." I looked down at her.

"How dare you!" She tried to punch me but i managed to push her off, but she held on the edge. I looked down in her all knowingly that I want to end this. I want to end everything... I've already lost so much, I think its time to let go.

"Your final words? I wouldn't really call this a fight anymore"

"I will always be inside you, y/n" She grinned and she let go off the edge, I started to tear up as I saw the other side of me fall off the building... It was as if I had just killed myself.

"MURDERER! MURDERER!" People with masks on started to circle up on me again... Pointing their fingers at me... I really can't blame them, I killed them because of my hallucinations... My thrive to kill...

I looked at them with sorrow in my eyes, I went on my knees and apologized...

"I'm sorry, this is all my fault... You guys shouldn't have died... It was all my fault! I tried to forget about all of you to repent and punish myself... But... You guys... I... Please forgive me!" I bawled my eyes out like I was a little kid.

"You finally acknowledged our deaths..."
I looked up only to see my parents, my parents whom I thought abused and hated me... My friends... And people whom are just passerbys... All because of this damned mind...

"We did nothing wrong to you, it was all in your head, we didn't deserve to die..."
My father stated...

"Please... Find it in your heart to forgive me..."

"We can never forgive you for what you did... But... Now we found peace in our hearts. This is... Farewell, Y/n" My mother stated as the people around me started to ascend to the light...

"Peace..." This was my last word as I fainted, crawling back to reality...