Chapter 8 1/2: Awkwardness

Previously......

 Why do I treat him like I owe him one?? I............

==========================

Y/n's POV

  I.....Want to kill him for some reason..''We're here Mr.Tomato head.'' I said while having hime confused with my smile...I opened the door to my room and invited him in..''EHH?!! You have such a big room (L/n)~san!!!'' He said excitingly...Yeah yeah...waddya expect from an in demand assassin popular by the title ''The Deadly Krimson''....I headed to a door which leads to my secret library....Full of........ANIME STUFF!! They're all categorized in Yaoi,Yuri,Straight,Horror,Romance,Sci-fi,Slice of life and so many more....''Sugoi~ne!!'' He said while picking up a book from the romance section.I picked that category too for myself.''It is better for us to stay in my room.They might wonder where we've been..''I said while yawning..He agreed  and then we immediately walked towards the door leading to my room.We arrived at my room once again..How....Tiring..I sat on one of my sofa's and started reading my manga,so did he.Ugh..If only I could sleep,by the way..The floor was slippery..Better not be clumsy.Karma stood up and went right next to my bed because....I don't know okay?! As he was walking,he slipped so I immediately grabbed him but unfortunately,I have no strength to do so...soo..We both fell on my giant bed..He was on top of me,he is gahd damn heavy OH MY GOD!! I feel weird..He  looked at me hiding his face,realizing that he is on a WEIRD position..''Onne~san..Can I borrow one of your bo-'' Chloe stopped looking at us,''How troublesome...'' We both got up immediately.''I am sorry for interrupting you..''She said in a teary face...''Uhm..I think you got the wrong idea lolol'' I laughed at her....

Karma's POV

 H-he....He smiled?! He is so cute....But,why am I acting weird around him?...........I..have feelings for a boy?? No,that is impossible ........

Y/n's POV

 I explained everything and its a good thing that she understands....Chloe left the room leaving us two blushing..Wait a sec, WHY  AM I BLUSHING HUH!? I could feel the awkwardness surrounding the both of us.''We should go see the others.'' I recovered quickly back to my expressionless face,he agreed and we went downstairs.How tiring.......That was..Awkward,I wish this was a dream...

 We went downstairs and checked on the others and there we met Claude..He told us that the others are in the cinema room watching anime.I hurriedly went there 'cuz he said it's the new anime featuring live today..I left Karma following by my trail...Finaalllyy I just got on time. I sat down on one of the comfy chairs and enjoyed the anime...

==TIME SKIPPU==

The movie ended...It was so good like I can watch it over and over again.I noticed something though..Karma keeps on staring at me..How weird...But..Cute..''COME ON KARMA!! LEGGO CHECK OUT OUR ROOMS!!!'' Kayano shouted in joy..He did agree which means I am left behind thinking about why I am feeling weird around him..Whatever..But..I can't just ignore this can I?? I......Have feelings for him? I don't know..At all...

=====================================

SORRY GUYS! THIS IS KINDA SHORT..I JUST GOT HOME FROM SCHOOL AND I AM SO TIRED BUT I DECIDED TO UPDATE TODAY SOOOO YEAH!! IMMA UPDATE TOMORROW....HAVE A NICE DAY!