Chapter 36: Can you stay up all night? (18+)

18+ warning (contains sexual content😊)

Y/n's POV

After I got checked out at the hospital we went home for a little while to rest.
"S-so... Why am I here again? Why am I in your house?" I asked Karma who was cooking dinner for the both of us.
He chuckled.

"I can't let my girlfriend be alone you know!"

"I ain't lonely though, BaKarma." I teased him
I slowly went up to hug him from behind, he started to blush from the sudden action

"Karma, Did you know why I transferred to Kunigugaoka?" A sudden silence went through the air, I was afraid... Of him not accepting me.

"Is it because you're told to assassinate Koro-sensei? I mean its already obvious" He continued cooking my favorite food.

"Don't you feel scared that I'm a demon?"

"Being a demon is cool, I kinda wish I were one too!" He turned off the stove then faced me. His voice sounds so hot as he kept reassuring me. The next thing I knew was I leaned in to kiss him.

"Y/n?" He asked.

"Karma, is it bad that I need you right now?" My body started to burn uo while I stare at his beautiful eyes. He smiled and he leaned in to a deep kiss, it startled me, but I went on with it. He pushed me to the wall while kissing me.

"I love you so much"

He said in between kissing me. He licked my lower lip and I let him in. He explored my cavern as my fingers run through his hair. I closed my eyes from the pleasure he is giving me. He went down to my collar bone and starting to kiss down my sides.

"K-karma"

I moaned a little from the pleasure he was giving me. He looked at me and all he saw was a hot mess, he smirked and he let me sat down the countertop. He kissed me roughly as he tugged on my shirt to remove it, and so I did.

"Y/n... I need you... Now..."

He said as I looked at his lustful eyes. I can sense him being greedy so we both undressed and started to make out. He kissed down my neck which I let out a soft moan, he liked it. He went further down until he reached my private part. He started to kiss my thighs then he proceeds to lick it.

"Karma- that's dirty!"

I whined but he ignored me. He continued licking until the pace went faster.

"Ahhh~ Karma!"

I yelled but he stopped. I looked at him, clearly telling him I wanted more. He started to take off his undergarments and lined his member to mine.

"Tell me if it hurts, y/n..."

I nodded and so he started to thrust slowly. It hurts so much I scratched his back. He stopped knowing it caused me too much pain.

"Karma, continue, i need you..."

Those words turned him on and so he continued to thrust faster. The pain went away as I got used to it over time, and I started to feel pleasure every thrust he does.

"Ahgnnn- ughhhh- Karma! Karma!" I moaned unknowingly from all the pleasure given to me. 'I am going to cum!'

"K-karma!"

I said as he hushed me with a deep kissed. I let the juices flow out of me.
I can hear his grunts and soft moans as he still kept thrusting in me...

"Y-y/n... I'm gonna-"

He pulled out just as juices was spread on my body. We both panted from what just happend and gave our last kiss.

"W-was that your first?!"

He asked while blushing. I just chuckled at the thought on seeing this side of him.

"Hmmm. I guess?"

He grinned at me.

"I see..." He said as he picked me up from the countertop

"Then you better get ready, tonight will be a long night." He mischievously laughed

"The question is... Can you stay up all night?"

I chuckled...
.
.
.
.

Favorite food's POV
Is no one gonna eat me? Uhm... Am I just a display?.... Hello? People???

Announcement!
Hello scouts! It has been months since I last interacted with this story. It has been 3 years... 3 fucking years... And I noticed that there are some flaws in my story. It actually started out as a joke (I started this when I was around grade 6) I didn't know people will actually like it and will read it so I decided once The Ending Chapter comes up, i'll edit the old parts in the story, racist and inapproriate words (I didn't know these were bad since people around me kept saying these words like the N-word so I thought it was some kind of a joke-),less grammatical errors and to clear up some unclear scenes like the mc assigned to kill koro-sensei, I didn't really emphasize and put more story to that scene so yeah! I'll probably be deleting the old announcements part since I don't want the new readers to be disturbed with it. For those readers that had been really patient with me, thank you for staying with me up until now. This fanfiction is actually based on my reallife scenarios (except the adoption of a child, demon,the 18+ and other shit cuz wtf-), the hallucinations, the abuse. This story has been my way of expressing myself through my dark times. Thank you all for supporting me!

Once I am done with this story, i'll upload another story of mine. Once again, thank you for staying up until now❤