Chapter 2: The Unexpected truth

Y/n's POV

My heart skipped a beat when Tau was about to tell me something.Is the truth Bad or good? I dunno...Am I going to suffer again and again? ''It only makes sense that YOU are going to rule over the kingdom.You hold the royal name of the (L/n)'s. Plus,you've already unlocked your power as the princess of this very kingdom..IF you want to of course.'' Tau explained...I never expected that I,a simple piece of trash,would be this powerful...''What if I decline?'' I asked,''Then we will give you time to think it over...'' Violet added, ''But your powers as the demon princess remains.Be careful though,there will be some instances that your powers will be activated even without you knowing.''Flame said......What should I do? I haven't even met my parents....And this already happened..Then I chose to..''I decline to rule over the kingdom..I want to..Disappear..But I guess that's not happening,so i'll remain in this world..'' I said bravely.Hell yeah! I sound so cool damn!! ''Well then,we will be back when you are ready....I tell you...YOU'RE NO FUN AT ALL!!'' Fun girl exclaimed..They surrounded me and I was brought back to the human world...Wherein...I WAS STILL FALLING!!! 'They could atleast put me somewhere SAFE!!'.....I am a demon right? How do I even activate my powers?? I closed my eyes...Breathe....breathe.....I feel something opening from my back...I opened my eyes and turn around and saw....Black wings!!!!  ''Now that's what i'm talking about!'' I shouted with joy. I tried flying as good as I can but.....I crashed into a flipping pole! A POLE!!!!!! ''It's harder that I thought dammit!'' I shouted...Still in joy.

--Time skip--

I joined an organization as a professional assassin.Of course,I have mastered my powers and still keeping it as a secret. I was given the title of ''THE DEADLY KRIMSON''. I have killed so many targets already but now....IT'S SUCH A DRAG!! I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP ALL DAY...EVERYDAY! But need to work for money. I bought a VERY HUGE HOUSE

 I bought a VERY HUGE HOUSE

Like...Holy cow!! Being a demon is really good...I could just sleep in here forever.....Despite of my past..I am now living in a luxiorous life...

I found this organization with the help of my STUPID,MOST ANNOYING friend....Her name is (F/n)(L/n).....I tell you...This is just the beginning of my life..AND IT'S SUCH A DRAG!!! I am (Y/n)(L/n) and this is my life!

================