Rex X Pong Krell

Rex POV. I thought of this one while I was about to fall asleep last night. Enjoy my late night thoughts...

General Krell has ordered me to go to the Command Center of our captured outpost for some stupid reason. Well, that is not yet confirmed but he will probably just yell at me again.

I entered the room and the clones went out. I was alone. Great. I am going to die. Krell turned around and walked towards me. He looked down at me and I started sweating. At least he couldn't see my fear through the helmet. Hopefully.

"Captain, you may wonder why I have you up here."

"Yes sir. Are we prepping to invade the Capital yet?"

"No, Captain."

"Then what is it, sir. I think the men will be eager to kill more of the shadow men."

"Eager, you say? They disobeyed my orders. Well, besides that Dogma. He's loyal."

"Seriously, sir, what do you need?"

Pong Krell lowered himself to my eye level. I saw a pair of his hands reach up to my face. He grabbed on my helmet and I flinched. He pulled it off gently and I braced for a slap across the face. I heard him place my helmet on the holotable. I shut my eyes and kept my position. I now felt his breath on my face. Then my mouth.

I felt something foreign touch my lips and gently kiss them. My eyes widened in horror and I saw Krell continue kissing me. I couldn't push back.

Good soldiers follow orders.

Not all orders should be followed.

Krell let go so he could breathe.

"Shall we continue, Captain?" Krell said while pointing to a different room.

"Sir yes sir."

Good soldiers follow orders.