Kylo X Hux

Kylo POV

I ran to my bed. Hux just called my Darth Vader posters pathetic. Like WHAT!? Those are limited edition, 20 year empire-fall posters. He has a cat. What does he have to say? Nothing. I am the cooler kid. Snoke hopefully thinks the same. I turned on a radio and listened to the music. Hux likes ClAsSiCaL. (A/N: Classical is superior...) I like the superior Rock music. I ran around the room with my air guitar and started rocking out. Suddenly I heard someone clear their throat. Oh no. I turned around and saw Hux with a camera. I groaned, and he started laughing.

"That video is going all over the internet!"

"YOU GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!"

Hux sprinted and I ignited my lightsaber. I heard his screams down the hall and I made an entrance. It was a nice long hallway, and I saw Hux on the other end. I did some cool lightsaber moves and made my own hallway scene. All Sith (or future Sith) need a hallway scene.

I ran to him, and he screeched. I used the force to choke him, and I brought him to me. He opened his hands, and where there should have been his camera.

"I g-gave it to a t-trooper, sir."

"Where is it?"

"I don't know."

"WHERE IS IT?"

"I love you too, sir," he said while kissing my helmet. I dropped the hold on him, and he sprinted.

"I am not done with you, Honey!"

"YOU ARE NOW!"

Hux ran into the hangar, and I gave up. He could be anywhere. I suddenly heard lots of laughing from the corner. A whole planet full of troopers were watching the video. I sighed and went to go tell on Hux to Snoke.