Rex X Cody

! References to Sexual Activities !

Rex POV! I surprised myself when I realized I haven't written any Codex in this book. So... here you go... a slice of Alabama...

I could not focus on General Skywalker's latest rant about his new padawan. He just kept repeating his statements. General Kenobi tried to calm him down and was failing miserably.

"How about you have a snippy padawan!" Skywalker grumbled.

"Been there, done that!" Kenobi replied while giving Skywalker a glare.

"Sirs, I have to admit, you are acting like padawans right now," Cody laughed. The Generals just gave him a glare.

"I guess we are the adults here, Cody," I said while turning over to him.

"I feel like a parent already," he chuckled.

"Want to feel even more like a parent?" I blurted without thinking. "I can make that happen."

"What did you just say, Rex?" Skywalker asked while raising an eyebrow.

"He's just saying that he want a private room later," Cody said in my defense. He smirked and I pulled him out of the room. We started kissing in the hallway until the new padawan walked up to us.

"Ew! Get a room!" she yelled.

"We will later," I told the snippy girl.

"Is that a promise?" Cody asked.

"Yes," I confirmed. "Yes it is."