Mace X Window

Mace POV.... request by @ThatHufflepuffSith

I looked out of the temple windows, and it was raining. Rain on Coruscant was peaceful and made my meditation very bearable. Unless Skywalker is here. That boy loves to run around the temple with his lightsaber chasing the younglings. They all make good company to each other.

I grabbed some more of my black coffee and met with the rest of the council. Today, Grandmaster Yoda is discussing the pros and cons of making a force sensitive clone group, cloned from one of our own Jedi. They will age faster than most and normally age after the biological age of 18. They would be ready in 5 years.

"I feel as if I should be the one cloned if this goes through. My species is rare, and I may not have to help reproduce if we use these clones instead," Mundi said.

"You would be the best fit of being cloned, but what if these clones don't like our order? It is easiest for them to overthrow us," Fisto claimed.

"Chances with the current clones, we have made. Trust in the Kaminoans, we have," Yoda said.

"If the Kaminoans have access to Mundi's DNA, and they betray us, they have an army of force-sensitive Mundis," I claimed.

"Discuss this later, we shall. Have a break, we will," Yoda said.

We all went our own ways. I went to walk to a nearby lounging area. I sat down and looked at the Coruscant skyline. It was still raining, and peaceful. I suddenly felt something lift my chair and I turned around to see Skywalker. I groaned, and he snickered.

"Master Window, have a date with your crush," he said.

He threw me out the window with the force, and I was freefalling. I used the force to slow my fall, and I jumped back up to see Skywalker, who looked terrified.

"Erm- sorry she 'broke up' with you... gotta go!"

"SKYWALKER!"