Ahsoka X Shaak

I just realized I didn't post a chapter yesterday! Probably because I posted Grievong yesterday and writing (bad) film script for that was hard. Here y'all go, third person.

Shaak Ti is a well-known Jedi Master, "mother" of the clones, and a good warrior.

But these titles aren't enough for her.

She desires more.

And more and more and even more.

She first saw her about thirteen years ago. She was small and reminded Shaak of herself.

Then... the girl grew up. Became a padawan at age fourteen.

This is when Shaak realized her feelings for said girl.

The burgundy tube top showed Shaak enough skin that she started forcing herself to avoid the girl in order to not do anything bad. Shaak knew, oh she definitely knew that the Code would kick her out for these feelings. But the girl's vibrant personality and perfect figure made Shaak want to claim her.

But Shaak wanted to do everything she dreamed of with this girl. She thought the tube top was not good for battle, but it was too much for her deepest desires.

Skip a year, and the girl is taller and finally got a less-showy jumpsuit. Yes, Shaak wishes that the girl still had the flimsy piece of fabric instead, but that view was only hers to see.

Even if the girl doesn't know about Shaak's loves or desires.

And then the worst thing that happened happened.

The girl was expelled from the Order. She was put on trial, and after a few new updates, the girl was found innocent.

Shaak walked over to the Council Room after the girl had her meeting. She walked in and noticed that everyone was there.

But the girl.

She's gone. She left.

Shaak went back to her quarters and weeped. She sank down and knew she should have confronted the girl sooner.

I love you, little 'Soka.