Grievous X Dooku

Dooku POV

I looked up at him and smiled. I could never think that I would fall for a cyborg. But he has four lightsabers and an excellent collection.

"So, what do I do now?" he asked me. I got out of my thoughts and looked down at my desk.

"Maybe a date would do."

"With Ventress?"

He must have assumed that this is a spy mission. Stupid cyborg.

"No, General. With me."

He coughed. "I am easily recognizable, and you are old. That won't work."

"It's not a spy mission, Grievous."

"Oh... oh... I accept."

"My quarters. 6 PM sharp."

At the Date...

"Hello, Dooku?" Grievous knocked on the door. I opened the door and he was wearing a hideous green suit and blue tie. "Do you like the costume?"

"You might have to try harder next time... but that's okay," I told him. I was wearing a set of fancy black robes.

"I will," he replied. We sat down and started talking. Republic demise, strategies, battle droid issues, lightsabers, and General Kenobi were some of the things we talked about.

"I liked tonight," I told Grievous. "We should do this again."

"Indeed," he said.

"Just get a better costume next time."

"Will do!" he said as he went out of my quarters. I loved that cyborg and hope that he loves me too. We will destroy the Republic and get a family somewhere far far away.