Kylo X Vader's Mask

Request by @TheHufflepuffSith
Kylo's POV

I stared in my room. The walls are so boring. Can't they let me put a poster of my Grandpa up there? I need to decorate.

But there is one decoration I like. Vader's mask. Why it looks like a skull, I don't know. What I do know is that it is very steamy and hot. I sleep next to it every night. It comforts me during my daily rage about losing Rey to my stupid parents. Why they chose the light side, I don't know. I know I chose the right side. Like who doesn't like the color red?

I got out my lightsaber and decided to draw on the walls. My walls have scratches from my rages. Snoke thinks I have anger issues. I don't. I swear. It's only when I see that girl or play chess...

I drew a picture of the mask in the wall, and I heard screams from the other side of the wall. Some admiral must have the beauty of my artwork on their wall too. They owe me credits for that. I looked at the skull and kissed it. I heard a knock at the door and ignored it. The admiral from next door started yelling at me, and I used the force to teach him a lesson. Just like Snoke did when I was younger.

I wished I could wear the mask, but like I said earlier, it looked like a skull. I kissed it again, and spoke to it.

"I will always trust you, grandpa. Please teach me more. MORE. MORE!"

"Kylo, I want to sleep," the admiral next door groaned.

"Shut up or you are my next canvas paint! My room needs more red!"

The admiral shut up. I groaned, and cradled the mask.

Kill the girl, Kill her for me, It hissed.

"I will, my grandpa."

Call me master, will you?

"Um, okay, Master Grandpa."

I am on Exegol, find me there. I will be waiting, my apprentice.

"And I will be there, master."