Bo Katan X Ahsoka

3rd person

"Maul is defeated. I hope you will rule your people well," Ahsoka told Bo Katan while the Mandalorian made sure Maul was not going to escape.

"Thank you so much, Ahsoka. You are always welcome here on Mandalore."

"I have to go and return Maul for trial," Ahsoka sighed.

"You can always stay."

Ahsoka looked up at Bo. "I don't think Anakin would like if I left him again."

"You can tell him to meet you here after your war is done."

"I plan on doing so. I will stay. The men will leave to go help the Coruscant efforts. That is if they aren't already over, of course."

"Have faith in the Jedi, like I have right now, Ahsoka."

Bo went to go make sure her warriors were cleaning up and making sure the people were safe. Ahsoka watched the gunships fly away and saw the Venator launch into hyperspace.

...

A small, unnoticed ship docked on Mandalore. A group of clones walked out and the Mandalorians directed them to Ahsoka's quarters. The clones walked in and Ahsoka wasn't quick enough.

...

She was dead. Bo couldn't believe it. The clones came back to kill her. They could have stopped the clones. They could have made excuses. They could have made a fake death. But no. It is too late. Ahsoka Tano is dead. And Bo Katan wishes she could have prevented it.