Captain Phasma X Finn

3rd Person

"Don't leave me, Finn."

Finn woke up, and noticed that he was in a Resistance Base. He sighed a breath of relief and hopped out of bed. Rey was looking over some battle plans and Jedi texts.

"Hello, Finn," she said before he came up to her.

"How did you know I was here?" Finn asked.

"You walk loudly."

"Oh. But I had a dream last night, Rey."

"What was it?" she asked. Rey sat down and pulled up a chair for Finn.

"Captain Phasma asked for help. She called me by my name."

"It's just a dream, Finn," she told him.

"No! I don't think it was just a dream, Rey. I feel like she is calling for me."

"If you want to go look for her, Finn, go ahead. I am staying here."

Finn thanked Rey and ran off to a ship. He got in and went to where he feels like she is. He landed at a First Order Prison facility. He got out and someone stopped him.

"Who are you?" the person asked.

"I am here for Captain Phasma," he said.

"She was arrested for treason. You want that Phasma?"

"Yes. She is being transferred to be executed by the Supreme Leader himself."

"Okay then. Follow me."

They walked down an alleyway and the person opened a door. He let Finn in and he saw a woman wearing stormtrooper blacks. The guy left him but not before giving Finn a set of binders.

The girl looked up and gasped when she saw Finn. "Is that you, Finn?"

"Yes. Let's get you out of here."

"How did you know I was here?" she asked.

"I heard your calls, Captain."

"Thank you, Finn."

"Just helping out those in need, Captain. That's all we are here to do. And destroy the First Order. That too. Now let's go."

They left and Captain Phasma became part of the Resistance that very day.