Leia X Bail

Bail's POV (Also: Thanks for over 300 views!!!)

I looked at the girl, my adopted child. The daughter of one of my dearest friends. She already looks so much like her mother. It has been 7 years. The Empire is ruling over the galaxy. Both the Republic and Separatists have fallen. It is a horrible thing to think about, but maybe it can be better in the future. As a former Republic Senator, even I never suspected Chancellor Palpatine to be a Sith. But when I learned it was too late. Skywalker fell to the dark side and I was left with his daughter.

"Hello Daddy," Leia yawned. It was morning and the girl just noticed me.

"Hello my Princess," I said while tickling her. She laughed and I continued.

"Daddy! That tickles!" she giggled.

"That is the point," I told her. She started laughing again and I continued to tickle her. The way she laughed reminds me of Padme. I wish I could just talk to her again, but she is gone. Out of my reach. Untouchable. But her daughter is right under the palms of my hands. I will never lose Padme. She is always with me in her daughter. The Jedi are also with me in her. The Republic is alive in her, from the Senate to the Jedi. She will defeat the empire. She will stop her father.