Maul X Savage

Maul's POV for this one. Enjoy!

"Savage, turn the music down," I growled.

"Why, brother? I like it..." he said while eating a Porg.

"Fine, brother. We need to buy you headphones."

"The last time I had headphones my horn thingys poked through them," he replied.

"Then earbuds. I prefer classical music over your Pop music." I growled back.

"And do you drink tea too, brother? You seem to be turning into Kenobi. Also, this Barbie Girl song is pretty good," He added.

"Ugh fine, brother, whatever you prefer."

"I'M A BARBIE GURL IN A BARBIE WUURLLLDDD! LIFE IS PLASTIC, ITS FANTASTIC! YOU CAN BRUSH MY HAIR-"

"Savage, you don't have hair."

"IMAGINATION, LIFE IS YOUR CREATION!"

"Seriously, Savage? Why..."

"Because I love you when you whine."

"Brother? What did you say?"

"I love you when you whine, Maul. It leaves me feeling like you are my husband."

I looked at him unamused. What was my brother thinking!? I don't like him like that, he's my brother! That is like a clone dating another clone! My brother looked at me innocently and took another bite of the porg.

I know Savage's porg is really good, and his sauce he uses is made of the blood of the porg. He takes the blood out somehow and adds some spices to the blood. He should soon open a restaurant. He gets Porg smuggled here with spice shipments.

"Hey Savage, can I get some of that Porg?"

"Yes, do you want any blood sauce?"

"You know I do, brother," I said while dipping the porg in blood sauce. He calls this dish 'pressed porg'.

I ate some more, and Savage kept singing his Barbie song.

"COME ON BARBIE LETS GO BARBIE AH AH," he sang.

I smirked. "Savage, you should quit being a Sith and go to a Karaoke club."

"Ok fine, brother. I will leave you here while K sing this wonderful song to those hot ladies!"

"Oh, Savage. We both know well enough that you are gay-"

"True, but they love me. I like being loved."

"But I love you, Savage!"

He smirked. "You do? Let's just call this our first date, then."

"Hmph. Fine, Savage. You played me this time. I will win our feud."

He cocked his head at me. "I outsmarted you, Maul. And I plan on doing it again, brother."

I grabbed another Porg, and ate it. Man this Porg is delicious, but it takes forever to make and is expensive. We don't get paid enough for this. I sighed, and looked at Savage. He was sleeping on the couch. I looked at him and remembers how good of a brother he was.

The recipe of 'Pressed Porg' is based on the fancy yet expensive French dish of Pressed Duck. I think Savage would enjoy being a Karaoke singing chef at one of those restaurants where they cook in front of you. 😂