Leia X Snoke

Has some mature elements... (at least mention of some) Requested by @sigh100

Leia walked through the halls of a ship. In front of her was Kylo Ren. Her son. She was in a bar earlier celebrating a recent victory, and she was drunk. The First Order must have went through the bar and saw her intoxicated on the floor. Or the Bartender gave her too much and was a Spy... No matter.

Her son dragged her into a throne room, and in the middle was this hot man. She thought it looked like a raisin at first, but then her vision blurred and all she saw was a kind old man. A little older than her, perhaps?

"So you are the Resistance leader?" the hot raisin asked.

"Yes, hottie," Leia replied, getting a horrified glare from Kylo.

"You can leave me with this Princess," Snoke said to Kylo. He bowed, and left the two alone.

"Now, sweetie, are the drinks wearing off?"

"What drinks? All I want to see is your clothes off."

Smoke smiled. "Palpatine may want another grandchild soon."

"What is your name, hot stuff?"

"My name is Snoke."

"And you are Palpatine's son then? You look nothing like him."

"Oh yes. And do you want to have some fun?"

"Yes please."

*I won't go into details about what happened because it is illegal, I will skip to what happened after*

"Oh, Princess, would you like to be Empress with me?"

"Are you even an Emperor?"

"No. I am Supreme Leader."

"Oh."

"Well, I hope we have a child to share our throne with."

"Hopefully. I can sense that it will be a girl. She would be a beautiful ruler."

"Oh, yes, so today's efforts have been worth it."

"Of course, hottie."

"Are you drunk anymore?"

"No. You know what I am."

"Oh yes."

*More stuff that is illegal happens.*

"Mmmm..."

"What hottie?"

"I love you."

"When I first met you I thought you looked like a raisin. Then I saw the scars on your face and I knew you were as hot as a star."

"Oh, really?"

"I know. Raisins taste good."

"Ew."

"What? I had one today."

"Oh."

"Oh yes."

They went off to sleep in Snoke's King Size bed. Snoke's bed is one of the best in the First Order. General Hux takes second place with a bunk bed, one bed for him, one for his cat.

"I bet the resistance has beds that can't compare to this," Snoke laughed. Leia fell asleep as soon as he said that. Snoke cuddled with her, and he knew that tomorrow will be the peak of the First Order.