Captain Phasma X Male Supreme Leader Reader P2

Request by @wandering_samurai.

The wedding had few guests. Only a few trusted friends and a droid to confirm the marriage.

"General Phasma, do you take Supreme Leader Y/N as your husband?" an officer asked while reading a script. He didn't seem to want to be there.

"I do."

"And Y/N?"

"What?" you asked, wondering what he was going to say next.

The officer rose an eyebrow. "Your vows?"

"I do," you replied, receiving a giggle from Phasma.

"You may kiss her or whatever," the officer replied while throwing the datapad with the script on a chair and leaving. You and Phasma shared a long, sweet kiss.

"So am I officially your second?" she asked.

"Yes, you are, my General."

"My husband."

"My wife."

"My Supreme Leader," she finished.

"Mine," you replied. "Mine and mine only."

...

Your comm went off and you hit the button to receive the call.

"Supreme Leader Y/N here," you mumbled, not even trying to sound like the supreme leader you are.

"General Phasma here. Meet in my quarters, it for a battle strategy," the caller replied.

"Be right there," you replied while getting up, running out to her quarters. You opened the door and Phasma looked up from her comfy rug in her new room.

"Hello, dearest," she smiled. "I have something important to tell you, Y/N."

"What is it?" You asked while sitting down. She gave you a tea, which you kindly accepted.

"I am pregnant," she sighed. "If you don't want to keep the baby, it's okay—"

"We will keep it," you replied with a smile.

"It's going to be a boy," she added.

Shock crossed your face. "We are going to be parents. We are going to have a child!"

Phasma' grin widened. "Yes. Yes we will."