Qui-Gon X Obi-Wan

The fifth episode of Phantom Menace Friday! To keep myself organized, I posted a schedule of what eras/shows I am writing each day of the week in the book's bio. Obi-Wan POV

Master Qui-Gon is looking at me weird today. I don't know why.

"Hellooooo? Coruscant to Master Qui-Gon, are you hearing me?" I asked. He snapped out of his daze.

"Oh hello, Obi-Wan. Let's talk about how I hate the Jedi code."

Hate the Jedi Code? What is wrong with it? I should ask him. "Master, what is wrong with the code?"

"The attachments policy. I love someone dearly. But I can't be with them," he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Master. You can get them if you leave the order," I suggested.

"We would both have to leave then," he said. He walked over to me and kissed me. Wait, him kissing me? Sweet home Alabama, he's my dad-like figure.

"Um, Master?" I asked when he released his lips from mine.

"What, my little Obi?" he asked.

"Don't call me that. What was that for? The Code forbids it."

"I hate the Code sometimes, Grumpy-Wan. Maybe you had a girlfriend and would leave for her, or you may join the army and fall in love with your Commander," he answered.

"I swear if you call me Grumpy-Wan again I will..."

"You will what?" he smirked.

"Just, don't call me it," I scolded him.

"Fine, very well, Grumpy-Wan—"

"I will KILL you!" I shouted then tackled him. He surrendered and I laughed. Victory is mine.