Jar Jar x Padme

What comes in my head... Is this ship (if shipped romantically) even legal? Nah, if romantically shipped, these ships are submarines anyways.

"Hmmm... I don't know what to do, Jar Jar, give some advice, please..." Padme groaned. She had been up all night and day too.

"Meesa think that the clones should age half their current amount after 18 so meesa gets to use the same clones longer," Jar Jar suggested.

"You might be onto something, Jar Jar. But firstly, Clones die rapidly, and it is hard to find a good clone that somehow survives a while."

"Meesa agree, Padme. But how will yousa put a good bill in place?"

"I don't know Jar Jar. Anakin says I have it easy, but politics will be the end of the war. No matter how much they fight."

"Yousa can can stop clone production and use droids? Meesa think they are cheaper and they can be useful."

"Plus, the clones are only kids. Good thinking, Representative Binks."

"Only for yousa, meesa lady." Jar Jar produced a flower.

"Oh, Jar Jar, I love your ideas and this flower. It's a Naboo variation, correct? I'm getting my flowers confused."

"Yes, meesa found it near a Gungan lake."

"Oh, Jar Jar, I can't bear with the pain. Anakin likes me, but he is a friend. I rejected him, and he is sad. What should I do?"

"Meesa thinks yousa marry meesa."

"JAR JAR! Think in smaller steps. Friendship, dating, THEN.."

"MARRIAGE!"

"Yes, Jar Jar. That's good."

"Is meesa learning, Senator?"

"Yes, you are."

"Is meesa a good representative?"

"Yes, you are a great partner and friend."

"Yay! Meesa yousa boyfriend!"

"Oh Jar Jar... not yet... one step at a time, remember?"

"Oh, meesa forgot. Sorry."

"It's okay, Jar Jar." Padme sat in her bed and dozed off. Jar Jar walked over to his bed and sat down. He dozed off, and waited for the senate meeting the next day.

This is more of a platonic relationship, but you can interpret it however you like, of course. If you want more of Jar Jar and Padme, you can always request more of them.