AT-ST X Chewie

Third Person! Another request by @Henry_Jones_Jr

Chewie got his crossbow-gun and climbed over the barrier. He and Han were in yet another bad situation. Han tried to flirt with the locals, and apparently one of the girls he flirted with was the daughter of the Imperial Scum who runs the compound they were supposed to infiltrate.

"Let's get going, Chewie! We have to be faster! I promise to get you some more ration bars for your efforts," Han yelled to him.

Chewie growled. He didn't want any ration bars. Not today, not anymore. He wanted meat. Real meat.

"Fine, meat. I don't care. Rations have meat in it!"

They don't. They most definitely do not. Han knows that well enough.

Chewie looked at the AT-ST and ran towards it. Maybe their mission could be salvaged after all.

"CHEWBACCA GET BACK HERE!"

Chewie ignored Han and the AT-ST drivers got out.

"Kill that scoundrel. Send this one to Vader. He did good."

Chewie smiled at the drivers and went to go get his paycheck. He was going back to the Rebel Base soon to keep spying, the information was crucial for the Empire's success.

Chewie heard Han's last screams as he walked off.

Another Rebel Scum dead, another good meal for Chewbacca.