Windu X Boba

Windu's POV

It is the Battle of Geonosis. The Bounty Hunter shot at home multiple times and I deflected all the bullets. I went up to him and sliced off his head. The head flew out of his helmet and there was a kid on the sidelines who looked up in fear. He walked over to the helmet and hugged it and started crying. The Bounty Hunter must have been his dad. How... unfortunate. I walked over to the kid and he flinched.

"Y-you kil— you KILLED him," the boy sobbed.

"He was a threat to live. He could not stay alive," I replied.

"But, he was my Dad. How would you like your Dad to die?" he looked up, tears in his eyes.

"I don't form attachments."

"Oh."

"Come with me, kid. Your dad would have made your life so much more miserable," I said, extending a hand. He looked up, and put his small hand in mine.

"What's your name?" he asked.

"I am Mace Windu. What is yours?"

"Boba Fett."

"Okay, Boba. You are safe now. Nobody should hurt you again."

A few years later...

Sideous threw me out the window. I used the force to slow my fall and I called for help on my private comm channel. It took a while for someone to come, but soon I heard the roaring of a ship. It landed, and someone walked out.

"Dad? Are you okay?" Boba asked, looking at my wounds.

"Let's go. We cannot stay here. We can heal my wounds on the ship."

"I'm glad I didn't lose you too, Dad."

"I'm glad I didn't leave you, son."