No sleeping X Star Wars movies

Request by @Henry_Jones_Jr... My POV in this one! I did this one more like a headcanon.

They never sleep. They hardly ever. While me over here woke up at noon and plans to go to bed in a half hour or so. That's a little less than 12 hours of being up.

I can only watch Star Wars Marathons by the era. So, three a day at most. Adding Solo or Rogue 1 is a stretch.

I know of at least one scene where Anakin (attempts) to sleep. It is during RotS when he is sleeping with Padme. The nightmare part, if I remember correctly.

Let's say Anakin doesn't get much sleep. That means that if a Jedi General gets little sleep, then the clones, who were treated horrible by many Jedi and most Kaminoans, probably got almost none.
They probably rely on caffeine and their loyalty to the Republic.

In the Originals Yoda seemed to catch up on sleep. Or lose sleep. He always looked drowsy or maybe relaxed. He was exiled for about 20 years on Dagobah so he better have caught up on lost sleep.

The Sequels probably didn't get any sleep because the course of the three movies spanned over what, one year? They couldn't have done all they did with sleep. Rey needed at least some training, they needed to hide from the First Order, and they also needed to do a lot of other random rebellious things. Kylo and Hux had better things to do than sleep as well. (Such as Kylo shredding his wall to pieces and waking Hux up with his rock music.)