Chapter 6: Christmas Day

*I'm not giving George's Sister a name because she's a filler character and I don't want to make her a main part of the story. You can call her whatever you want in your head if that helps you with character building. You can also make her look how you want because I probably won't describe her either:)*

________________________________

This week was going to be so fucking hard. But it was only a week. He'll be back. Soon.

________________________________

George POV

I woke up early and told my sister I was going to my house to pick up some things. When I say early, I mean it was five am. I wasn't getting any sleep because of jet lag. So I was going to drop my stuff off from travelling and pack my bags ready to go back to Clay so I didn't have to do it later. I didn't know if taxis were running so I asked to borrow her car. She let me, of course.

I got into drive and called Clay through the hands-free calling this car had. I didn't know wether he'd pick up but even if he didn't I'd leave him a voice message anyway.

He didn't pick up. I left a voice message.

"Merry Christmas, baby. I'm on my way home at the moment, it's like five in the morning. But don't worry, I'm fully awake and I'm not driving anywhere I don't know. I hope you have a lovely morning and call me when you can. And go visit your mum, it's Christmas. Again, I love you and call me back pleaseee.."

It was Christmas morning. I'd sent Sapnap's Christmas present a couple of weeks ago and told him not to open it until Christmas. I had Clays ready too, I just never gave him it. It seemed silly, now that I think about it.

I had my sister's presents at my house too, so I thought I'd grab those. It was only half an hour's drive from her house so I wouldn't be gone for long. I'd be back by lunch. Considering it was six in the morning, being back by twelve wouldn't be that difficult. Plus, it was Christmas day and I needed to be back as soon as possible.

The roads were surprisingly full. I'm guessing it's because people have to get places for Christmas. This meant that I didn't feel so alone on the road, and I know that sounds odd because I didn't know any of these people, but I knew we were all doing somewhat the same thing. That mutual feeling was comforting.

When I arrived at my house, it was cold and dark. It was lonely. Normally, I'd have my cat, but it was at my sister's because I travelled. So now, it was just empty. I flipped the lights on and threw the keys on the side.

Would I live with Clay? The answers yes, it's just whether that would be a good idea. I'd be really far away from here. From my sister. I'd be closer to Sapnap. I'd be with Clay. I'd have to get a Green Card. I can't just get a Visa. This would be serious. But I don't have to stay, I mean, I can come back. I can always fly back.

Would I sell my house? And what would I do with Cat? (yes the cat is called Cat) I could bring her with me. But what if she doesn't get on with Patches? There's so much to think about. It's an easy decision, yet I'm finding it really difficult. What if Clay doesn't even want me to move in? That's stupid. Of course he does. Why did I even start this conversation? With myself, may I add.

I sighed and went to get myself a glass of water. I needed to calm down. I was drinking when Sapnap rang.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS GEORGE!!!"

"Merry Christmas, Nick."

"Wait? Did you just use my real name?"

"I did."

"YESSSS IVE EARNT RESPECTTT."

"Calm down, god. Have you opened your present yet?"

"I have yes. I love them George."