Chapter 11: Woah....

____________________________

Now, I had two options. Comfy, which would be sweats and a shirt. Or confident. Which may involve a skirt...

____________________________

Dream POV

I was just about to call up to George to tell him I was coming with food, when the door creaked open.

Oh my fucking god.

George was stood in thigh high, lace socks and a skirt. It was a red, tartan skirt and he was wearing a black smiley hoodie.

He looked amazing.

He shuffled nervously from one foot to the other, waiting for me to say something. I couldn't. I was speechless.

"Woah...George..."

"Is it stupid?"

"No no no, not at all. You look good. You look so good."

I put everything down and wandered over to him, taking in every detail. He'd messed up his eyeliner slightly and now it was smudged but he still managed to make it look good.

I pulled him in close and kissed him immediately. He brought his arms and latched them onto mine which were currently holding his face. I wanted George to let me in so I pulled lightly on his bottom lip. He moaned the kiss so I brought my tongue into play.

I went to go reach under his skirt but he stopped me and pulled away.

"Lunch is going cold.."

"Let it.." I pleaded.

"I'm hungry."

"I'm horny."

"Oh, I can tell. Sit your ass down and eat."

"George you don't tell me what to do."

"This time, actually, I do."

He bent down slightly to rearrange his thigh high socks. That's when I acknowledged he was teasing me. George isn't in control. Ever.

"George..."

George POV

"What, Clay?" I asked him, innocently.

"Don't do that to me."

"Do what?"

Clay groaned, got up, walked over to me, and his hand resumed a position wrapped firmly round my neck. He pushed me against the wall, looking me up and down. Slowly, he tilted my head back and attacked my neck, sucking lightly in places he knew I enjoyed.

I moaned slightly, I didn't want to, but it's innate at this point. My hands found a way to the hem of my skirt, in an attempt to hide my obvious bulge.

"Don't deny me, George."

He kissed down my jawline and slapped my hands away from my skirt. I retracted them and let him in. His hands were everywhere in a matter of seconds and it felt so good I could scream.

I missed this.

I loved teasing him because then he'd be rough. He wasn't rough often, but when he was, I'd enjoy it immensely.

---

I didn't end up eating lunch.

I snacked mostly.

The food went cold because we were... occupied.

I sorted my outfit back out. I changed into fishnets instead of the socks and attempted to clean up my eyeliner in the bathroom. It didn't go very well - it was ruined. Clay was sat on the couch with a grin on his face when I returned.