Epilogue

George and Dream.

Our main characters.

They lived out their lives. Together.

Just like they planned all that time ago.

They went on more dates, they fell even harder for each other. They were inseparable. They moved to America. Not florida though, down town New York. A change did them good. They settled into their new lives and were never happier.

The night Clay proposed was the night George felt the most for filled. The wedding was beautiful, not too big, George doesn't like crowds. It was elegant and so very beautiful. George's dress was the same design as the blue one he danced in all those years ago. He kept it blue. Clay wanted to put as many blues into the wedding as possible as he knew George could see the colour.

Guess what their first dance was to? Their song.

Turning Page by Sleeping at Last.

It provided the song with a happier, more meaningful purpose.

As they danced, George tended to glance at the people watching them. They were all so happy. So was he. He looked at his husband and smiled.

He'd married his best friend.

Clay looked down and chuckled at George, who was beaming up at him. As the song played, Clay pulled George closer and lifted his chin with his hand.

Though we're tethered to the story we must tell,

Both they're hearts were racing in sync. Being this close, they could probably hear each others, music to their ears.

When I saw you, well I knew we'd tell it well,

Clay glanced to his side and saw Nick, smiling. He was tearing up. He rolled his eyes at his best man, shaking his head.

With a whisper, we will tame the vicious seas,

He turned back to George, who had been following his line of vision.

Like a feather, bringing kingdoms to their knees.

The kiss they shared was short and sweet, but to them, it was perfect. This was all perfect.

And for once, it remained that way.

Yes, Clay's love was strong and powerful and George found it hard to love.

The opposition provided them with a solution.

Clay was George's red.

All Clay ever needed was his blue.