Chapter 13: He Wanted To What?

________________________________________

"It means that no matter how much I want to leave or how trapped I feel, I'll stay."

He wanted to what?

________________________________________

George POV

"You want to leave?"

"No...I just- no. I don't want to leave, I love you. I just want to be free. I feel this burden around you, one that you created, may I add. I don't know how else to fix it."

"Do you want to leave? Will that fix it?"

"No.."

"How- What do I do? What can I do, George?"

"I don't know."

"How do I fix it? We can fix this."

"I-i... Clay. I don't know if-"

"No, George. We can fix this. It's the guilt right? So what if I-"

"Clay, stop."

"No, George, listen. What if I turned myself in? Then it doesn't have to be a secret. I can take all the blame. You'll be okay."

He was being serious. He was genuinely thinking about it.

"What?? Are you insane? No. Don't do that, you'll go to prison. Then what do we do? What do I do?"

"You wait for me. I'll pay for what I've done then we don't have to feel guilty. You can get better and you can stop worrying."

"This is such a stupid idea. Are you hearing yourself? I'll just worry about you even more. I'll feel guiltier for you being in there."

"Yes but I'll get out. It's not permanent."

"Clay, no. Look, we go to sleep for now, okay? We chill out, we think things over. Maybe order some food because I haven't actually eaten anything today. Okay? We stay in and we think things through."

He sat and ran his hands through his hair. He thought for a second and then finally agreed.

"Okay, George."

----

We were sat in bed, TV blaring, food on the floor. He was lying, head between my thighs and I was playing with his hair. We'd both calmed down. I think I talked him out of turning himself in. I couldn't let him do that. He turned slightly and gripped my thigh, his hands slowly creeping up. I slapped his head and told him to stop.

"Oi, stop that." I giggled.

You wouldn't have thought we'd argued an hour ago.

"Sorry, sorry. You're just kind of irresistible."

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

He turned around to look at me, his face dangerously close to my crotch. I was wearing sweats but I could still feel him.

"Clay what are you-"

He put a finger to my lips and shushed me. He started pulling my sweats down and I threw my head back.

"Clay..."

"Let me fuck you George...Please."

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"We fucked this morning."

"So?"

"So?? What do you mean so? Chill out."