Chapter 12: Wikihow: How To Bring People Back

_____________________________

They were perfect.

This was all so perfect.

_____________________________

George POV

I posted one of the appropriate pictures on Twitter and got ready to go out.

Clay was taking me to a fancy restaurant.

"Do I change?"

"No, you look good."

"But what if people judge me?"

"Let them. Fuck their opinions. If you feel good then wear it."

"Okay, okay."

"You'll wear it?"

"I'll wear it."

"YESSSS."

"Chill.."

"I'm excited. And I'm happy. And I love you."

"I love you too."

He kissed me on the forehead and took my hand. He then led me out the house and into the car. After opening the door for me, he went to go lock the house and I sat there, waiting in the car patiently for him.

The restaurant wasn't that far away. It was 6pm now, it was bursting with people. Clay was wearing black, skinny jeans and a black, button-up shirt. He'd rolled the sleeves up and he looked good. He had a few rings on that I forced him to wear and also my favourite of his cologne.

He'd brought a jacket as well but he wasn't wearing it, currently. I was. I forgot mine and it was cold so he gave me it. We got to the entrance and Clay told them he booked a table. We immediately got taken into a VIP lounge where a few select people were. It was calm, safe and comfy where we were.

There were red curtains covering the entrance and it all felt very secluded. The tables were booths and they were all incredibly spaced out. There was light music in the background and low lighting.

"You booked a VIP table?"

"Yeah, I know the owner. We're meeting him later. He's really nice and he knows my family well."

"That's lovely. Does he know we're together?"

"Yeah, yeah. Everyone does, George. They follow my twitter."

"Oh, yeah. Right."

"It's okay, baby. Now what do you want to eat?"

I looked over the menu. It was all so expensive. And I didn't know what half of it meant.

"Can we get drinks first?"

"Yes, yes, of course. What do you want?"

"Do they have cocktails?"

"They do."

"Do they have woo woo?"

He laughed at me,"Do they have WHAT??"

"It's a cocktail, idiot. Don't laugh at me. Is it a British thing? Have you never had one before? It's good I swear."

"Okay, okay. Calm down, Georgie. What's in it?"

"Vodka, peach schnapps and cranberry juice."

He looked at me confused but continued to say, "Alright. I'll go get you one."

"Thank you. Love you."

"Yeah, yeah."

He wandered over to the bar and I saw him explaining the cocktail I wanted. My sister used to make them all the time and I loved it.