66

RJ can't believe what he finds out when he goes to LiCorp.
He was putting up a puzzle and realized that Jeffer is the one Yara got engaged.

"Why are you staring at me blankly." Miu said.
"Jeffer and Yara got engaged." He blurted.
Miu stopped then gulp her beer.
"Am I too late to know?" RJ said.
"Your news is outdated." Miu said.
"Really?!"
"Oh, anyway why all of a sudden you want to drink? Can I guess?" RJ added.
"Go on."
"You are drinking because you can't move on to him am I right?!"
"Do you want me to punch you! That's not what it is!"
"Okay! Just tell me what is upsetting the monster." RJ open his beer when he noticed Miu glaring at him.
"Umm, here take this." RJ changing the topic and giving the beer he was holding because he noticed it only a gulp when she finishes her beer.
"Is there anything I need to know?" RJ blurt.
"I guess you need to know what happened to DP." She hold her tears.
"Stop it Miu I know you want to tormented me of how stupid I am to let her go. I know she is happy now and you want me to slapped that in my face right?!" He smile bittersweet.
"That's not it."
RJ notice the tears forming to the side of her eyes.
"Are you okay?! Is there something happened to DP?" His voice is full of concerned.
"She got into a car accident."
"Wait, what?! How is she? Is she okay??"
"She is still unconscious and the worse part the baby is gone." Miu start sobbing.
"I want to know what happened to her! How come she got into an accident."
Miu started to explain everything to RJ.

He was so furious when he knows that Prey finds out that LJ is laying on the bed with another woman.

"I want to punch him in the face!' RJ being frustrated.
"All she want is to be happy why is this happening to her."
"I want to see her Miu."
"You know I can't help you RJ tito Conrad still mad at you nasisiraan ka na ba?!. He hires some guards."
RJ start to mess his hair out of frustration.
"He doesn't want to see LJ get near to Prey ikaw pa kaya."
"You're phone is ringing." RJ said.
"Its tito Conrad."
Sinagot ni Miu ang call tapos si RJ nakatingin lang kay Miu.
"Hello tito napatawag po kayo? What?! Really! Thank goodness! I will be right there." Miu feels relief.
"What?" RJ being curious.
"I need to go the hospital."
"May nangyari bang masama kay Prey?" Bigla siya kinabahan.
"She wakes up! I need to see her right now." But before she can walk RJ grab her arm.
"I need to see her too!"

Walang nagawa si Miu kundi isama si RJ pero in one condition sasama siya sa hospital pero hindi siya pwedeng pumasok sa room ni Prey hanggang nandyan pa ang daddy nito na si Conrad.

Before she goes to the room ay nag gargle muna si Miu ng mouth wash sa banyo buti nakabili siya sa store bago pumunta sa hospital. Sana pala hindi muna siya uminom ng beer ng gabi na yun kung alam niya na gigising na si DP alam niya kasi hate ni Prey kapag naaamoy nito ang beer sa bibig niya.
She smile as she thought that Prey will nagged at her if she finds out na uminom siya ng beer.

Pagkapasok niya nakita niya si Conrad na umiiyak na nakayakap kay DP. Bagkus sa mukha ni Conrad kung gaano nito namiss ang anak.
She finds Prey staring at her.
"You are awake my princess." Conrad breaks the hug nang mapansin nito na may pumasok sa room.
"Miu finally she is awake."
Miu smile as she goes near to Prey.
"Prey." She hug her.
"Why are you crying? Who are you." Prey being clueless.
Miu break the hug and confused.
Napatingin si Miu kay Conrad.
"The doctor said she is suffering from amnesia." Conrad explain.
"She doesn't recognize me too." He added.
"I'm Miu Miyagi your bestfriend."
"Bestfriend? Is that so. He said he was my dad." Prey pointed Conrad.
"That's right he is your dad and I'm your bestfriend." Miu explained.
"I'm sorry I didn't remember anything." Prey being upset.
"Its okay don't be upset." Miu said.
"Prey don't be upset the important is you wake up and I know eventually you will remember us. Its enough for me to see you awake." Conrad giving reassurance to her daughter.