67(Prey)

I can hear a voice calling my name.
Its like I was walking in a tunnel of darkness and I can't see where it leads me it seems like there is no dead end.
His voice is leading me out.
As I flinch my finger I touch something a hand is holding my hand and I can feel the warm in it.
When I open my eyes I saw unfamiliar face and I don't remember who he was. He was crying and I feel like it was tears of joy to see me awake. He was saying something but I can't seem figure out what he means. The beeping sound is banging on my ears the sound that coming from a machine.
"Who are you?" My head feels weird as I asked him.
I can feel that my body is shaking as I try to fight it back to stay my eyes open but my eyes betrayed me. Once again the darkness filled my vision and his voice fade away.

As I open my eyes again I didn't see him there. The sad and longing eyes that I can still remember.
"Prey I'm happy you are awake." There's another man calling me.
I was trying to figure out who is he but I can feel the connection we had but I don't know what it is.
I was just staring at him.
"Why is she not talking?" He turned to the guy wearing a white coat.
"Who are you?" As I questioned him he looks confused so am I.
"Prey its me your daddy. Don't tell me you don't remember me?"
"I don't remember." I said.
The guy wearing a white coat gets near to me and I assumed he is a doctor. He was checking my pulse and my eyes with his little flashlight.
"Are you sure you don't remember him?" He asked.
My head start to feel weird as I suffer from headache. I shout of pain and my vision start to twirls.
I can hear the loud beeping sound again and I hate it.
"Calm down." The doctor said.
I breathe heavily as I take off the patches with wires on my head.
I can't stand the pain it's like my head is exploding.
"Stop it, miss Prey!" The doctor said as he try to stop me from pulling the patches with wires on my body.
"Do something doc!" I can hear the concern yell on the guy claiming that he knows me.
Suddenly I felt the sting needle injected on me.
I feel weak and my eyes shut down.

I peered my eyes and the guy claiming my dad sitting next to my bed. He was holding my hand.
"Prey."
I tried to get up and he was trying to help me.
"You are awake my princess."
He hug me tight and I can feel his longing on me.
Suddenly the door open and a woman is staring at us. The guy breaks the hug and turned his gaze to the woman.
"Miu finally she is awake." He stand up giving her a way to get near me.
How am I supposed to talk to them.
The woman smile as she goes near me.
"Prey." They keep calling me that name. I assume it was my name.
She hug me tight.
I feel awkward and confused who is she?! Did she perhaps know me as well.
"Why are you crying? Who are you."
She breaks the hug and looks confused.
"The doctor said she is suffering from amnesia." The guy explain.
"She doesn't recognize me too." He added.
"I'm Miu Miyagi your bestfriend."
"Bestfriend? Is that so. He said he was my dad." I pointed him.
"That's right he is your dad and I'm your bestfriend." She explained.
"I'm sorry I didn't remember anything." I'm so upset I didn't recognize them. Why am I like this.
"Its okay don't be upset." Miu said.
"Prey don't be upset the important is you wake up and I know eventually you will remember us. Its enough for me to see you awake." My dad giving reassurance.

"Do you want to eat something?" My dad asked.
I don't know how to answer him and I don't want him to feel sad that's why I said "strawberries."
"I want to eat strawberries." I said.
"Strawberries?" He give me a confused look.
"But Prey you hate strawberries." The girl named Miu interrupt.
"I hate strawberries?" I question.
My dad blow a smile on me.
"Its okay, if you want it I'll buy you strawberries." He said as he goes out in the room.
I feel awkward when I see Miu keep staring.
The door open and a guy barged in into my room.
The shock on her face is evident and I was staring at them.
"Are you crazy?! Bakit bigla ka pumasok?" Miu said.
"Walang nagbabantay sa pinto kasi nakita ko sumunod sila sa daddy ni Prey." The guy said.
He turned his gaze to me.
I hate it when my head start to hurt when I want to remember something.
I shake my head slight.
The guy suddenly approach and hug me tight.
"I miss you DP."
I break the hug as I feel awkward.
"Please don't hug me."
"Do you still hate me?" He asked.
"I don't know you." My head hurts again.
Miu pulled the guy.
"RJ this is not the time for that! She doesn't remember anything she has an amnesia." Miu explaining.
"May I know who are you?"
"I'm your.."
"He is one of our friends." Miu interrupt.
"I'm one of your friend." He said.
"Can I hug you again?" He added.
"Hug?" Why I feel like I don't want a hug. I don't want to anyone invades my personal space.
"No." I answer.
"I don't remember you all and I feel uncomfortable if there's a stranger hugging me."
"That's right! Don't feel guilty or upset you don't remember anything its the right thing to do when you don't recognize them." Miu said. I know she is always nice to me despite on not remembering her.
Why I feel something is missing on me besides of my memory.