Chapter 8

I could feel his warm hand on my cheek. I raised my lips to his. Wanting to feel his.

The room was silent.

I released my lips. Letting a small gap between my top and bottom lip.

His breath collapsed with mine.

The area around my legs slightly raised as his hand quickly removed from my face.

I opened my eyes,

He was gone.

The bathroom door slammed shut. I began to hear the sound of the faucet being turned on and the water spraying out from the showerhead.

Of course

Why would you kiss me?

He said he doesn't do these kinds of things.
Why though? He said he wasn't gay, so it's not that.

After a short period time of waiting in bed. Sitting there. Wondering.

I sighed.

The water turned off and the bathroom fell silent.

Then, there were small sounds of the shower door opening.

The heavy breaths with each movement.

The bathroom door suddenly opened.

Jimin walked out, pulling down the rest of his dark and grey shirt. Not making eye contact.

A faint sound of a ringtone alerted Jimin as he reached into his pocket.

"Yes?" His voice was strong. So serious.

He then nodded.

"I'll be down there shortly." Jimin ended the line and made his way to the door.

My body automatically tenses up as I begin to say something.

Nothing comes out.

The door of the room shuts.

He said nothing!

Honestly...this man is quite the mystery.

Jimin had returned to the room a few minutes later with a bag in his hand.

He set it on the bed, still not looking at me.

"Change," Jimin ordered as he went to the back of the room and sat down behind the desk.

I looked at the bag then at him.

He was calm.

But his brows made him look angry.

I grabbed the bag and made my way to the bathroom. Putting the bag behind me to hide my underwear. The long and white T-shirt did the job.

Shutting the door quietly behind me, I sat the bag on the bathroom counter.

I pulled out a thin fabric that turned out to be a shirt.

I sat the shirt nicely on the counter and looked in the bag once more.

There was something black.

I pulled it out and unfolded it. The fabric was also thin and soothing. It happened to be pants. This wasn't the style I was used to.

Taehyung...picked this out?

I heard a low cough from the bedroom which startled me.

I grabbed the clothes and began putting them on. Leaving the white shirt on the counter.

I opened the door and saw that Jimin was typing rapidly on the keys. Completely focused.

His fingers stopped and his eyes met mine.