Chapter 25

Later that night, Jimin and I went to my place. Jimin opened up a champagne bottle and began pouring the champagne into small teacups, "To celebrate your graduation, among other things."

My tongue clicked and I rolled my eyes.

"Roll your eyes at me again, and I will take you across my knee," Jimin said with his serious face.

"Oh..."

Jimin raised his cup and tapped his against my cup, "So it begins." As I drank mine, I watched him chugged all that was in his cup.

The door buzzed and I quickly put down my cup.

"Come on. I have something to show you." Jimin began walking to the door, leading me downstairs.

Jimin opened the door to the street. By the curbside was a red, brand new car.

"That's cute...Doesn't really seem like your style though." I said as I began looking around noticing something was missing.

"It's not." Jimin started to walk up to me, handing me a car key with a Blue ribbon, "Happy graduation, Y/N."

"Oh my God. Jimin, that's a car." I looked at the car and gasped.

I couldn't take this. It's way too much.

Jimin chuckled, "You don't miss much do you?"

"Thank you, but I can't..." I began messing with the keys.

"Do you like it?" Jimin asked with a cute voice.

"Of course I like it. It's beautiful, but I have a car- I have-" I began to realize what was missing.

"Where's my car?" I kept searching.

"I told Taehyung to fetch a decent price," Jimin answered. Completely calm.

I rolled my eyes and sighed, "Jimin, this is way too much."

"Did you just roll your eyes at me?" Jimin glared.

I bit my lip realizing that I did.

Jimin grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the elevator that leads to the floor my place was.

Once we got there, he held onto me till we made it inside my place. He shut the door and walked me over to the couch.

He took off his suit jacket and threw it on the couch.

He grabbed me and bent me over his lap as he sat down on the couch.

"Do you know why I'm doing this?" Jimin asked as he grabbed my ass.

"Because I rolled my eyes," I answered with a smile.

"Is that polite?" Jimin asked.

I chuckled, "No."

"Excuse me?" Jimin said, tightening his grip.

"No, Sir," I said with a smile.

Jimin raised my graduation dress and pulled down my underwear.

A few seconds after, I felt a sharp and tingling feeling from his hand slamming onto my ass. He did it again and stopped, "Do you want more?"

I didn't know what to say. It hurt but I wanted him to keep going but I couldn't find the right answer. I stuttered and breathed heavily as I looked over.

Jimin slapped my ass harder and stopped, "Welcome to my world."

Jimin pulled up my underwear and sat me up. He grabbed my face and leaned in for a kiss. That I really wanted. I wanted to keep kissing but he pulled away.

He stood up and grabbed his suit jacket and began putting it on, "What are you doing?"

"I have a few things at the office that require my attention." He said butting his suit.

I looked at him and hoped that he'd stay.

"You okay?" He asked lending out his hand. I snapped out of it and grabbed his hand.

I stood up and sighed, "I just thought that-"

"I enjoyed tonight," Jimin said holding the sides of my face. "See you at my place tomorrow." I looked down and Jimin let go, making his way to the door and left. Without saying anything else.

I went to the window and watched him drive off in a hurry.

I already missed him...but something else was bothering me. A lot.

My phone began ringing. I turned to look at it, hoping it was him.

I quickly walked over to it and read the name...

It wasn't Jimin.

"Hi, momma," I said, answering the phone.

"Y/N...what's going on?" I have left you two messages this week." My mom sounded worried.

"I know. I'm sorry. I--There, uh- I just got a little distracted." I answered. I wanted to tell her...but I couldn't.

"Sorry I missed your graduation, honey. I heard it was lovely...and your new beau? Ray told me all about him. He sounds like quite a young man. Of course, I would have preferred to have heard about him from you." My mom sounded interested but disappointed that I didn't tell her myself..which I get.

I wanted to tell her so bad. This made things harder but now they are aware of him but I don't know how I could share things about us because we weren't...

I tried to fight back my tears as I could feel the buildup fighting through my throat. It was so painful.

"Y/N? What's the matter?" Her voice was soft. She could tell something was wrong.

"Nothing...I'm fine." I swallowed and sniffled. Holding back the tears.

"Is he not making you happy?" My mom then asked.

"He is, uh most of the time, yeah. It's complicated." I said looking down.

"Listen, honey. If you need a break, you just come right on down here. Even if it's for a day or two."

The tears began to fall and I could feel the pain in my chest.

"I have air miles and we could talk and have girl time. Promise me you'll think about it." My mom was always this caring. Always worrying about me. I loved my mom.

"Yeah, I promise...I promise. I love you, momma."

"I love you too, darling."

I smiled from hearing that.

"I gotta go...bye." I ended the call and held it against my mouth as I fought the tears again.

I should go see my mom. I missed her. I wanted to see her.